New character

Discuss everything related to Ozy and Millie.
paupal244
New character

Postby paupal244 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:30 pm

I like the new char Stevie, about time you got a good feline in the strip, esp a black cat. :grin:

Mista_B

Postby Mista_B » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:48 pm

Yeah, wouldn't mind if Stevie stuck around awhile, been awhile since there's been a change to the character-interaction dynamics.
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." <br>-- Bertrand Russell

Sage

Postby Sage » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:04 pm

My friend Cedien says "Pew pew pew pew pew pew"

I personally don't think DCS is going to be adding new characters, at least not for a while.

If he did add one, what would he/she be like, and what kind of stuff could DCS do to make him/her useful in comics (making them ha-ha)

Zaaphod
Moderator (retired)

Postby Zaaphod » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:57 am

Okay, thread moved and various unkind posts removed.
Made by Angela. :D

The MAZZTer
Location:Destiny, several billion light years from Earth. Also known as Vancouver.

Postby The MAZZTer » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:33 am

Thank you, That was just spiraling out of control. I wasn't even going to respond to that last guy because of the sheer irony that was developing.

But I digress.

Stevie seems to me to be your standard movie extra, except he got two lines. Best case scenario he'll last until the end of this plot story thing then he'll be gone for good.

Now that I've said that DCS will probably bring him back.

TyVulpine

Postby TyVulpine » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:37 am

That's the thing about extras. You only plan to keep them for one or two storylines, and they end up becoming a permanent part of the strip/show/whatever. (Miles O'Brien from Star Trek: The Next Generation is a good example. He didn't even get a name until season 3)

Mista_B

Postby Mista_B » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:47 am

Still think an "Emilty and Stevie" comic would rock.

One, the ultra-religious-conservative home-schooled skunk girl, the other, Stevie, a black cat. What could possibly go wrong!
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." <br>-- Bertrand Russell

TyVulpine

Postby TyVulpine » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:52 am

What could possibly go wrong!
Famous last words...

gforce422

Postby gforce422 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:23 am

Half of the topic disappeared! :P
gforce422 is awesome because:
-He made the absolute nicest comments about me in the other topic. I didn't respond to them yet, because I suck, but they are greatly appreciated! =D
-I would say he would also be a good runner up as one of the nicest people alive.
-He joined the IRC sometimes. But not enough, I say! Chat moar =D
-He is evidently only 18 year old but he could easily pass for 25. =D
-He is a drummer like *I* am and this in itself is cool.
Astro> gforce's smiles can cure cancer in kittens
Astro> the happiness radiating from your person is enough to solve tensor calculus
<mib_4do271>everything you touch explodes in pillows of happiness

Miles E Traysandor

Postby Miles E Traysandor » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:26 am

Half of the topic disappeared! :P
Guess not paying attention to this forum saved a lot of drama and other stuff that I'm guessing was rather unpleasant.

On the new character though, hehe, looks neat. though this one might be a one-comic kind of character, but we could be wrong... who knows?
This signature may spontaneously combust at any given moment. Make sure there's a fresh can of gasoline handy.

Remember, call in the next ten minutes to recieve your Absolutely Free Official Llewellyn Inaction Figure! [Shipping, Handling, and resulting Dragon Conspiracies not included]

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:22 pm

It'll turn out that he is the machevellian overlord that has been manipulating all the events of the comic thus far. Millie will then fight him on a rooftop, they'll rush past each other as sillohuetes and then Stevie will fall down. Millie will then take Stevie's job as grand high poobah of stuff.
That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:08 pm

One, the ultra-religious-conservative home-schooled skunk girl,
We don't know that about her. You're mixing her up with the timid little squirrel girl who accused Ozy of witchcraft when he did a basic coin trick.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

Hanging Tree

Postby Hanging Tree » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:08 am

Apprently those two characters were so minor they had to combine just to survive.

The MAZZTer
Location:Destiny, several billion light years from Earth. Also known as Vancouver.

Postby The MAZZTer » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:24 pm

That's the thing about extras. You only plan to keep them for one or two storylines, and they end up becoming a permanent part of the strip/show/whatever. (Miles O'Brien from Star Trek: The Next Generation is a good example. He didn't even get a name until season 3)
Yeah and the Red Shirts... I mean they beam down for just the first scene and then... oh wait... never mind...

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:35 pm

Apprently those two characters were so minor they had to combine just to survive.
Well at least Emily appeared more than once. She's still my favourite minor character.

Return to “Ozy and Millie”