When is Pink Millie coming out in colour?

The Ozy and Millie comic in color!
Chris

Postby Chris » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:17 am

Wahahaha EPIC :laugh:

The J.A.M.

Postby The J.A.M. » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:22 am

Golly, thanks, Mr. Simpson.

Steve the Pocket

Postby Steve the Pocket » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:08 am

So how long did it take to whip this up?
Dunno, 20-30 minutes? By this time I can draw the characters pretty fast. (And without her fur, Millie is very simple to color.)
I used to do doodles like that all the time for this forum, though never in color and always with simpler line work (in gel ink). I should try a speed drawing like that sometime and see how quickly I can pull it off.

Though one factor is that my scanner sucks. The time it takes to scan anything and the time I take to clean it up afterwards accounts for probably ten minutes right there.

GamemasterAnthony

Postby GamemasterAnthony » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:17 pm

Ah yes...Mr. Simpson? Hi. Listen..I was told to give you a prize you won for that awesome drawing, and here it is. It's the Internet. Congratulations!
The fourth wall has shatttered...

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:59 pm

:shock: It's a darn good thing I didn't see that drawing several years ago. I'd be getting the most awful thoughts. Even more than usual for back then. And then I might let slip something to DCS to make him want to kill me thrice.

If he gave her the Raine the Doggy NSFW treatment, I'd leave forever.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

A dude named Vince

Postby A dude named Vince » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:40 pm

I like it when characters break the fourth wall. :wag:
Like Shredder emerging from the ooze, I've returned for a while!
Gary's mod?

dcsimpson

Postby dcsimpson » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:17 pm

:shock: It's a darn good thing I didn't see that drawing several years ago. I'd be getting the most awful thoughts. Even more than usual for back then. And then I might let slip something to DCS to make him want to kill me thrice.
Then you're lucky I'm not presently in the business of being the vigilante thought police. 8)

Believe me, at some point it does dawn on you that what other people think, say and do has no direct relevance to you and doesn't diminish you or your creations in any way.

Mista_B

Postby Mista_B » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:40 am

Heh, fighting against what other people think is like banging your head against an unbreakable wall. The wall doesn't care, probably doesn't even notice you, and all you end up with is a headache.
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." <br>-- Bertrand Russell

gforce422

Postby gforce422 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:00 am

Heh, fighting against what other people think is like banging your head against an unbreakable wall. The wall doesn't care, probably doesn't even notice you, and all you end up with is a headache.
...Do you mind if I add that to my sig? :grin:
gforce422 is awesome because:
-He made the absolute nicest comments about me in the other topic. I didn't respond to them yet, because I suck, but they are greatly appreciated! =D
-I would say he would also be a good runner up as one of the nicest people alive.
-He joined the IRC sometimes. But not enough, I say! Chat moar =D
-He is evidently only 18 year old but he could easily pass for 25. =D
-He is a drummer like *I* am and this in itself is cool.
Astro> gforce's smiles can cure cancer in kittens
Astro> the happiness radiating from your person is enough to solve tensor calculus
<mib_4do271>everything you touch explodes in pillows of happiness

A dude named Vince

Postby A dude named Vince » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:03 am

Or severe head trauma, depending on how much willpower you have and how thick your skull is.
Like Shredder emerging from the ooze, I've returned for a while!
Gary's mod?

Mista_B

Postby Mista_B » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:13 am

Heh, go ahead, my plan is to eventually reside in the sigs of everyone here.
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." <br>-- Bertrand Russell

gforce422

Postby gforce422 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:32 am

Heh, go ahead, my plan is to eventually reside in the sigs of everyone here.
Thankee muchly! :P
gforce422 is awesome because:
-He made the absolute nicest comments about me in the other topic. I didn't respond to them yet, because I suck, but they are greatly appreciated! =D
-I would say he would also be a good runner up as one of the nicest people alive.
-He joined the IRC sometimes. But not enough, I say! Chat moar =D
-He is evidently only 18 year old but he could easily pass for 25. =D
-He is a drummer like *I* am and this in itself is cool.
Astro> gforce's smiles can cure cancer in kittens
Astro> the happiness radiating from your person is enough to solve tensor calculus
<mib_4do271>everything you touch explodes in pillows of happiness

The J.A.M.

Postby The J.A.M. » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:20 am

Let's just hope Ozy doesn't get wind of this.... :shock:

Mista_B

Postby Mista_B » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:53 am

Haha, it's likely Ozy would gloat, just a little. And then run for his fur as Millie seeks to even things out.

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:00 pm

That's what bugs me about you, DCS: You keep changing more than probably anyone else I know. Not long ago, you made it sound as tho nothing infuriated you more than people expressing lewd desires for your juvenile characters. Now they amuse you.

Of course, mutability has its upside. O&M is as fresh now as it ever was.
Haha, it's likely Ozy would gloat, just a little.
Nuh uh. I can't see Ozy gloating any more than I can see him getting mad. Besides, he ought to realize that she did it on purpose, so gloating would be inappropriate anyway.

I'm less concerned about Ozy seeing her than I am of the other boys. Especially Stephan, who seems to get crushes on every girl he meets as long as he realizes they're girls -- which would be extra obvious in this case.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

Return to “House Rules”