Old News

Discuss anything pertinent to this website.

Moderator:Æron

Henohenomoheji

Postby Henohenomoheji » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:31 pm

...Or should I just make a thread and hope it gets pinned or something.<br><br>Old Strips. I'd like a section where we can discuss them, just like the "Current Strips" section.<br><br>That's all.
Miyo! Chikara no chizu!<br><br>Living proof that Ninja and Pirates can live together in peace, harmony, and fun at the expense of ye hapless townsfolk.<br><br>"<br>< e<br> -|-|-/ < <br>< e <br>_________/ <br>-------------------------<br><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Hey... On page 375 it says "Jeebus"...</span>

erikbarrett

Postby erikbarrett » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:40 am

Hmm...<br>How about "Fond Memories"?
Still mostly here.

Softpaw

Postby Softpaw » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:09 am

If you're talking about specific strips, perhaps it'd be acceptable to post them in the "Current Strips" forum, as if they were new? Might want to alter to title of that section to just "Strips" or something to match.

Tavis
Moderator (retired)

Postby Tavis » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:34 am

As it is currently, I think such posts would belong in the <a href='http://definecynical.mancubus.net/forum//index.php?c=1' target='_blank'>Ozy and Millie</a> -> <a href='http://definecynical.mancubus.net/forum ... howforum=2' target='_blank'>General Discussion</a> forum, but if there is enough of a demand for it... *shrugs*

Softpaw

Postby Softpaw » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:42 am

Well, if it's specific strips being discussed, it makes more logical sense to me to start a thread for that particular strip and put it in the Current Strips forum. After all, not all strips there are current anymore. Putting a thread about a specific strip in a section titled "General Discussion" doesn't seem like a good fit [shrugs].

Henohenomoheji

Postby Henohenomoheji » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:58 am

Well, I guess I can just post in the current strips forum... but it seems to me that that might get confusing.
Miyo! Chikara no chizu!<br><br>Living proof that Ninja and Pirates can live together in peace, harmony, and fun at the expense of ye hapless townsfolk.<br><br>"<br>< e<br> -|-|-/ < <br>< e <br>_________/ <br>-------------------------<br><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Hey... On page 375 it says "Jeebus"...</span>

Return to “The Site”