profile problem

Discuss anything pertinent to this website.

Moderator:Æron

caffeinefox
profile problem

Postby caffeinefox » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:46 pm

Hello I would like to report a problem when I try to add a pic to my profile, I get this error message.. or something:

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/85407931645d8ba97e3939.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/bigbudde/public_html/definecynical/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 288

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bigbudde/public_html/definecynical/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in /home/bigbudde/public_html/definecynical/includes/page_header.php on line 483

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bigbudde/public_html/definecynical/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in /home/bigbudde/public_html/definecynical/includes/page_header.php on line 485

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bigbudde/public_html/definecynical/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in /home/bigbudde/public_html/definecynical/includes/page_header.php on line 486

Is there any reason behind this that can be resolved, please let me know..
out of order? Seems to be working fine xD

caffeinefox

Postby caffeinefox » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:56 pm

Ok, I used the offsite link and it seemed to have worked.
out of order? Seems to be working fine xD

jent
Staff

Postby jent » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:22 pm

I tried changing some premission's.....it _should_ work now. But let me know if it does not.
cheers.....
<center>Image</center>

Rikirk

Postby Rikirk » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:56 pm

The profile button is still acting wonky...at least it is for me.

Every time i click on profile..it takes me to the log in page, yknow sign your user name and password...and it keeps bringing you back to the log in page every time you try to do something.

whatupwitdat?
"Yes, yes I'll admit I tuned you out but in my defense its because I've already figured out you're stupid." Dr. Rodney McKay Stargate: Atlantis

"Did you say mattress?,...I did ask you not to. Now I have to get into the fish tank and sing."

BladeRaptor

Postby BladeRaptor » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:20 pm

I ran into a similar problem while trying to register today. I put in my information, and instead of a confirmation page, I was sent right back to the index. I managed to get through and sign up on the third try, though.

I had a small problem setting up my profile, too. In the Birthdate section, the pull-down menu for the month was completely blank.

Return to “The Site”