The Thingy

Popular word games for time well wasted.

Moderator:Æron

Henohenomoheji

Postby Henohenomoheji » Sat Nov 08, 2003 4:47 pm

*finishes midnightrealism with shinku-hadoken!*<br><br>btw, this was posted a day later than my last post.
Miyo! Chikara no chizu!<br><br>Living proof that Ninja and Pirates can live together in peace, harmony, and fun at the expense of ye hapless townsfolk.<br><br>"<br>< e<br> -|-|-/ < <br>< e <br>_________/ <br>-------------------------<br><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Hey... On page 375 it says "Jeebus"...</span>

Henohenomoheji

Postby Henohenomoheji » Sun Nov 09, 2003 1:33 am

my last post was almost 12 hours ago and you people STILL havent done anything?!<br><br>fine, ill just TAKE this thingy and be on my way!<br><br>*imprisons everyone in cages*<br>*hops aboard mecha*<br>*flys off*
Miyo! Chikara no chizu!<br><br>Living proof that Ninja and Pirates can live together in peace, harmony, and fun at the expense of ye hapless townsfolk.<br><br>"<br>< e<br> -|-|-/ < <br>< e <br>_________/ <br>-------------------------<br><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Hey... On page 375 it says "Jeebus"...</span>

penguinita

Postby penguinita » Sun Nov 09, 2003 1:54 am

(avioded being put ina cage due to being away doing work, laundry, dishes, or some such at the time)<br><br>is fed up with doing said laundry, dishes, and work, so *grabs thingy* and goes to the beach<br>
http://www.therainforestsite.com
~Is only a tiny, pocket-sized penguin ~draganfox
~NOOO! a mini penguin! MINE! I'LL LICK YOU IF YOU DON'T GIVE IT TOO ME! ~dr doog
~Omigawd! Personthingy's back!~bsp

Doctor Fred

Postby Doctor Fred » Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:32 am

Wow, I'm surprised what little resistance was given to your caging everyone. Oh well. You forgot to put floors to these things anyway.<br><br>*escapes from his prison*<br><br>*swipes thingy from Penguinita*
<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'><a href='http://www.livejournal.com/users/doctor_fred/' target='_blank'>Enter the Mind... Please?</a></span></span>

Tavis
Moderator (retired)

Postby Tavis » Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:30 am

*waits for all to fall asleep, flings cagey cage away and sneaks over to Doctor Fred and the Thingy..<br><br>Muahahaha.. *walks off with Thingy, leaving a bottle of diet grape soda in its place*<br><br>EDIT:<br>eep. *sees people suddenly start appearing as soon as I took da Thingy*

Henohenomoheji

Postby Henohenomoheji » Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:34 pm

why would a penguin go to the beach? don't they normally live in the arctic?<br><br>*dials the ASCPA*<br>*waits for them to come and capture penguinita to take to the arctic*<br>one down... like 27 to go or something.<br><br>*targets tavis with mecha*<br>*blasts him with super glue*<br>*takes thingy*

MidnightRealism

Postby MidnightRealism » Mon Nov 10, 2003 4:50 am

*over the course of a half hour, takes apart the mech with a screwdriver*<br>*rebuilds it into an Erector Set style carnival ride lookin' thing*<br>*takes thingy*

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Mon Nov 10, 2003 4:51 am

HA! oh, i have you now!!!<br>There ARE penguins that DO NOT LIVE IN THE ARCTIC! Ohh, take that!<br><br>*takes thingy*<br>*shares with doc fred for helping to vanquish said hellspawn*<br>*puts calculus tests on the door protecting thingy*<br>*leaves a note that reads "You must pass ALL of these to open this door, teachers and proffesors need not apply"*
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

penguinita

Postby penguinita » Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:38 am

flys (through the water) away from the artic, ends up coincidentally near to the hinding place of hte thingy, so walks up to the dore and finds: <br><br><!--QuoteBegin-FoxChild+Nov 10 2003, 02:51 PM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (FoxChild @ Nov 10 2003, 02:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> *puts calculus tests on the door protecting thingy*<br>*leaves a note that reads "You must pass ALL of these to open this door, teachers and proffesors need not apply"*<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br><br>*assumes tests to be open resources, because not staited otherwise*<br>*notices pass line is 50%, with generous partial credit given, so attempts all tests.*<br>'proof by solved in a book, proof by illegibility, proof by duh, proof by it is trivially obvious, counterexample by the number 5, counterexample by my cat said so' all feature promently in the exams.<br>*remembers that lotharbot said a fed grader was a happy grader, so staples candy bars to test*<br><br>*passes exams- yay for 51%*<br><br>*takes thingy*<br>*plays blocks*<br><br>*surrounds play area with the most annoying literature out there*
http://www.therainforestsite.com
~Is only a tiny, pocket-sized penguin ~draganfox
~NOOO! a mini penguin! MINE! I'LL LICK YOU IF YOU DON'T GIVE IT TOO ME! ~dr doog
~Omigawd! Personthingy's back!~bsp

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:57 pm

dang it, foiled again.
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

Frankenmuth

Postby Frankenmuth » Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:53 pm

*doesn't even read the posts I've missed*<br><br>*takes thingy*<br><br>*goes back to read post*<br>^ Is afraid of what will happen when these people get bored^
I was trying to think of a signature that would show who I really am...but my head started to hurt so I gave up and this is all I had come up with...sorry if it stinks to a higher power, I'm just not good at these kind of things...see, even this is getting too long and will annoy you<br><br>*Wonders off to find a better signature*

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:42 pm

f'(tan(x))= 1/(cos(x)^2)<br>that problem will forever haunt me.... stupid brain, choking at the math b.<br>*takes thingy*<br>*a silo appears as if from nowhere*<br>*walks in a general eastern direction around a silo with a diameter of 150 feet*<br>hmm... sounds like the AMATYC exam...

dnwq

Postby dnwq » Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:21 pm

FoxChild gets the Thingy!<br><br>Let the next round commence!
Yes, I am thoroughly aware my avatar is a <i>whole</i> lot more appropriate on a certain other community I visit. But I don't care. Now, what are you going to do about it?

Frankenmuth

Postby Frankenmuth » Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:24 pm

*grabs Thingy*<br><br>I will win this game at least once!<br><br>*Runs off to make a phone call*
I was trying to think of a signature that would show who I really am...but my head started to hurt so I gave up and this is all I had come up with...sorry if it stinks to a higher power, I'm just not good at these kind of things...see, even this is getting too long and will annoy you<br><br>*Wonders off to find a better signature*

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:36 am

woohoo! i think i have the flu! w00t! <br>*grabs thingy again*<br>we meet again, frankemuth lightyear, FOR THE LAST TIME!<br>

Return to “Forum Games”