Werewolves

Popular word games for time well wasted.

Moderator:Æron

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:04 pm

"Did any of you ever-" Bocaj pauses and swallows to ward off some of the pain in his leg. "Did any of you ever do that logic problem in school? The one with the boat, the person, the sheep, the wolf, and the head of lettuce? The sheep would eat the lettuce and the wolf would eat the sheep and the person had to be in the boat every time. It seems strangely relevant right now. We have two injured who hypothetically can't row. I can probably still row but can't get in or out of the canoe by myself. One of us is the 'wolf' but we don't know who. So..." Pauses again to take a deep breath. "The question is, how are we going to manage this?"
That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

Richard K Niner

Postby Richard K Niner » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:14 pm

Richard glares at Bocaj. "And where were you last night?" he leads.
<center>Image
K9U | Dog House | Av rotation</center>

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:36 pm

"I was- at the basement door guarding it when I was attacked by something. I was knocked out and next thing I knew I was in that pit, tied up, and being stepped on. I though I told you this already..."

My deviantART account

Rooster

Postby Rooster » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:42 pm

Rooster looks at Bocaj. "I was less than 200 metres away from you and I didn't hear anything until I got torn up by two werewolves."

Richard K Niner

Postby Richard K Niner » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:42 pm

"Yes, guarding the basement door..." continues Richard, "Right where nobody could see you, not even Rooster, who was further inside. Yet, you did a lousy job if you let the werewolves past. How do we know you weren't one of them?"
<center>Image

Rooster

Postby Rooster » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:50 pm

Rooster looks shocked at Bocaj. It all seemed to come together in his head. <br><br>As he reached for the gun on Richard's belt he felt like he was solving the whole problem.

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:54 pm

"I don't know. Would I know if I were one? If I had done my job right then none of this might have happened? If I had been paying attention then you three wouldn't have been attacked by the wolves? Is that what you're saying?! Lets not forget that Tail's deaths my fault too! Huh?! I accidentally shot him when he was wrestling with the wolf! 'But what if it wasn't an accident?' you ask yourself! Well if you think that then you can just leave me to die on this shore! I can't stop you with one leg broken! Maybe it'd be for the best! If I am the werewolf then you three will be safe and if I'm not then I'm safe while your suspicious face gets torn off! What do you say to that?!" Bocaj glares at Richard and then manages to drag himself out of the boat. He lies on the dock/shore with his chest heaving from anger.

My deviantART account

Richard K Niner

Postby Richard K Niner » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:54 pm

"And then there was Tails..." Richard continues. "You shot and killed him, Bocaj. And you still let that other werewolf live. If this were a game of 'Bang!', you declared bandit. How hard is it to point and shoot at a werewolf? Were you even trying to shoot it? How do we know you didn't kill Tails for fun!?"<br><br>Richard notices Rooster reaching for the gun, and hands it to him. Clearly, somebody must've caught on.
<center>Image

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:57 pm

Bocaj glares at Richard and Rooster with his face contorted in rage. "Go ahead. Shoot me. If you're so **** sure that I'm the wolf, then you show me how wrong I was and don't hesitate. Just shoot me. Right through the brain. One clean shot. I probably won't even feel it."<br><br>Bocaj stands up though wobbily. "I won't die sitting down like a coward. Shoot me!"

My deviantART account

Richard K Niner

Postby Richard K Niner » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:02 pm

As Rooster raises the magnum to Bocaj's head, Richard remarks, "We're only doing this for our safety Bocaj." A single tear appears in his right eye, and slowly trickles down his cheek.
<center>Image

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:04 pm

"But you don't want to bother being sure, huh? Pfff. Do it then. I can't stop you. I can't..."<br><br>Wobbles a little as hes forced to put most of his weight on his good leg.

My deviantART account

Rooster

Postby Rooster » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:05 pm

Rooster aims the gun at Bocaj's head and pulls back the hammer. As his finger tightens around the trigger his hands begins to shake. <br><br>"Shut up," Rooster shouts to the thin air at his side. He puts his free hand to his head and squints in pain. He collapses to his knees and throws up blood on the ground.<br><br>He scrambles back and fires a shot at Bocaj, which misses miserably. Rooster sits crosslegged and stares at the ground.<br><br>"What the hell is happening? I felt fine a minute ago."

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:08 pm

Bocaj falls to the ground when he realizes the bullet missed. "Why are you dragging this out?" whispers Bocaj miserably.

My deviantART account

Richard K Niner

Postby Richard K Niner » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:09 pm

Richard looks away; he doesn't want to watch Bocaj die. The sun is slowly setting to the west. "It's just that ... you're the only one of us it could be. Me and Giz were unconscious in that sub-basement, and if you were watching Rooster, since, how else would you fail to notice werewolves sneaking up on you, he wouldn't have been able to transform." Richard stops, and watches the sunset.
<center>Image

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:12 pm

"Ah, but old friend, we were friends weren't we?, how on Earth would I have tied myself up?"

My deviantART account

Return to “Forum Games”