Werewolves

Popular word games for time well wasted.

Moderator:Æron

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:39 pm

And then, back at the river Bocaj had pushed off of the dock and had hapharzardly managed to get the boat moving in a direction that didn't involve hitting the banks, although there was much of that as well.<br><br>He swears under his breath everytime the boat bumps something.
That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

Rooster

Postby Rooster » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:04 pm

The wolf watches the boat from the shore, ghosting it's movements. He knew he couldn't swim out there with that gunman so close behind him, but as long as he stayed one step ahead then he could get them when they landed on shore.<br><br>The man with the gun was somewhere behind and the wolf could smell him at all times. There was little to no chance of him ambushing the wolf with that gun smelling like it did.

Richard K Niner

Postby Richard K Niner » Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:21 pm

Richard jumped off a tree into the river, out of sight of the canoe, and sniffing at the air. He could sense that Rooster was off in the distance. Careful to keep the gun out of the water, he braced himself against the shore, and looked down the barrel of his gun towards the lone wolflike shape in the distance.
<center>Image
K9U | Dog House | Av rotation</center>

Return to “Forum Games”