Mother's Day!

Popular word games for time well wasted.

Moderator:Æron

CoreyFox

Postby CoreyFox » Sun May 08, 2005 12:57 am

(Ozy, Avery and Millie are sitting in the living room.)<br><br>Ozy: So, what are you going to give your mom for Mother's Day?<br><br>Millie: I drew this card.<br><br>(She hands it to Ozy. The card is really a piece of paper with a crudely-drawn rendition of Millie squirting Ms. Mudd with the hose. "Does this look familiar? I thought so. Oh, well. Happy Mother's Day. " is written on it, as well.)<br><br>Ozy: You sure she'll like this? She's probably still mad at you for that incident.<br><br>Millie: I doubt it. (to Avery) How about you?<br><br>Avery: She keeps bugging me to buy her VH1's "I Love The 70's, 80's and 90's" on DVD. I keep telling her that it's not out on DVD yet and probably will never be, but she just doesn't listen. (to Ozy) So, i guess you don't have to worry, because your mom disappeared into thin air!<br><br>Ozy: She's not gone. She's just in another dimension. My biological dad, whom i met in the same dimension Millie's dad lives in, showed me how to get to her when the occasion calls for us.<br><br>Avery: Show us, then.<br><br>(Ozy then extends his arms, chants something in Latin, and is surrounded by an electric field. He then disappears.)<br><br>Avery: Cool! Let me try!<br><br>(Avery does the same thing, but nothing happens because he can't pronounce the Latin phrase correctly.)<br><br>Avery: Oh, raspberries!

Ruedii-X

Postby Ruedii-X » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:10 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-ShaynaFox+May 7 2005, 07:57 PM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (ShaynaFox @ May 7 2005, 07:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> (Ozy, Avery and Millie are sitting in the living room.)<br><br>Ozy: So, what are you going to give your mom for Mother's Day?<br><br>Millie: I drew this card.<br><br>(She hands it to Ozy. The card is really a piece of paper with a crudely-drawn rendition of Millie squirting Ms. Mudd with the hose. "Does this look familiar? I thought so. Oh, well. Happy Mother's Day. " is written on it, as well.)<br><br>Ozy: You sure she'll like this? She's probably still mad at you for that incident.<br><br>Millie: I doubt it. (to Avery) How about you?<br><br>Avery: She keeps bugging me to buy her VH1's "I Love The 70's, 80's and 90's" on DVD. I keep telling her that it's not out on DVD yet and probably will never be, but she just doesn't listen. (to Ozy) So, i guess you don't have to worry, because your mom disappeared into thin air!<br><br>Ozy: She's not gone. She's just in another dimension. My biological dad, whom i met in the same dimension Millie's dad lives in, showed me how to get to her when the occasion calls for us.<br><br>Avery: Show us, then.<br><br>(Ozy then extends his arms, chants something in Latin, and is surrounded by an electric field. He then disappears.)<br><br>Avery: Cool! Let me try!<br><br>(Avery does the same thing, but nothing happens because he can't pronounce the Latin phrase correctly.)<br><br>Avery: Oh, raspberries! <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br> Sorry I wasn't here to participate. I've been busy, and then my computer crashed. I'll be posting regularly in a bit.

CoreyFox

Postby CoreyFox » Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:17 pm

Ruedii, this topic is in last place. My guess is you don't want to take part in this because Mother's Day has come and gone.

Ruedii-X

Postby Ruedii-X » Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:25 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-ShaynaFox+Jun 30 2005, 08:17 AM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (ShaynaFox @ Jun 30 2005, 08:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> Ruedii, this topic is in last place. My guess is you don't want to take part in this because Mother's Day has come and gone. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br> Actually, yeah, but because i was sort of gone durring the time Mother's day was.<br><br>I'll make a new one sooner or later.

Return to “Forum Games”