What music are you listening to?

Popular word games for time well wasted.

Moderator:Æron

Ozymandias

Postby Ozymandias » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:18 pm

Snow Patrol - Final Straw
The end is nigh!

Ibun

Postby Ibun » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:42 pm

Green Day - Holiday
Killin' the first born of lyrical Yul Brynners.

Ozymandias

Postby Ozymandias » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:50 pm

Autopilot off - Divine Intervention
The end is nigh!

Ibun

Postby Ibun » Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:36 pm

<u>Flogging Molly - Screaming at the Wailing Wall</u><br><br><i>Forgot how come every wrong's been done, with deals no Christ should allow<br>Once the communist, now the terrorist with blood as thick as yours<br>Now a caravan of cows warns us all of winter showers<br>Then a rattle, comes a rain with each bullet screams your name<br><br>Oh how come this carrying storm pours little on the truth?<br>Where the smoking gun's a familiar song echoes<br>With the bombed-out cars come the falling stars from a heaven we'll never know<br>And the nameless names on the misspelled graves grow tall<br>We're still screaming at the Wailing Wall<br><br>I liberate your people's fate, spoke the burning bush<br>But the song of beasts, drown their oil-soaked teeth<br>Their dollar is mighty and true<br>Now the eagle soars the sky over refugee and child<br>And to all there is no end, another day in perfect hell<br><br>So how come the carrying storm pours little on the truth?<br>Where the smoking gun's a familiar song echoes<br><br>All hail<br><br>Now a caravan of cows warns us all of deadly showers<br>Then a rattle, comes a rain with each bullet screams your name<br><br>So how come this carrying storm pours little on the truth?<br>Where the smoking gun's a familiar song echoes<br>With the bombed-out cars come the falling stars from a heaven we'll never know<br>And the nameless names on the misspelled graves grow tall<br>We're still screaming at the Wailing Wall<br><br>Oh I liberate your people's fate, as we scream at the Wailing Wall</i>

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:41 pm

Gaslight Tapes - Bob Dylan

Ibun

Postby Ibun » Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:25 pm

<u>Ra - Rectifier</u><br><br><i>I'm still afraid of ghosts that can see me<br>They know my thoughts, they read my mind<br>Beside myself I judge my condition<br>I close my eyes but can't go blind<br>I'm feeling all the heat, all the chaos<br>It's gotten underneath my skin<br>So far to go to reach absolution<br>My sanity, my soul runs thin<br><br>Why don't you care?<br>Don't, don't you dare<br><br>Rectifier, how's the world supposed to be?<br>Rectifier, take my hand and rescue me<br><br>I fell in love, I made that decision<br>On broken hearts I cut myself<br>Despite the pain I maintain my position<br>And leave good will up on the shelf<br>But now I'm stuck... a chain with no linkage<br>A vagrant lover prisoner<br>Suspicious goals distort good intentions<br>Aggressive action batterer<br><br>Why don't you care?<br>Don't, don't you dare<br>Rectifier, how's the world supposed to be?<br>Rectifier, take my hand and rescue me<br>Rectifier, how's the world supposed to be?<br>Rectifier, take my hand and set me free! [2x]<br><br>Rectifier, Rectifier...</i>

Burning Sheep Productions

Postby Burning Sheep Productions » Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:06 pm

Lazaro's Dog - Home Entertainment System<br><br>Home-en-ter-tain-ment-sys-tem.<br>Bop bop! Bop bop ba deedeedeedee bop bop!
Burning Sheep Productions

Zaaphod
Moderator (retired)

Postby Zaaphod » Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:33 am

AC/DC - Back In Black
Made by Angela. :D

Ibun

Postby Ibun » Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:39 am

Blind Guardian - And Then There Was Silence

NHJ BV

Postby NHJ BV » Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:00 pm

The music from <a href='http://www.ttlg.com/other/jukebox/ss1.htm' target='_blank'>System Shock</a>
Zen Master Ikyoto said: "The world is vast and wide. Why, then, do you wear pants in which you could smuggle Volkswagens?"

Steve the Pocket

Postby Steve the Pocket » Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:58 am

Billy Joel - "We Didn't Start the Fire"

Ibun

Postby Ibun » Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:58 am

The Living End - End of the World

Phauxe Kitsune

Postby Phauxe Kitsune » Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:24 am

Cake - "No Phone"

Tavis
Moderator (retired)

Postby Tavis » Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:16 am

Peter and Gordon - "Nobody I Know"

MidnightRealism

Postby MidnightRealism » Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:20 am

"Front the Most (Ultrastep Mix)", <a href='http://www.frontalot.com/' target='_blank'>MC Frontalot</a>

Return to “Forum Games”