Bonjur, I'm new.

New to the forum? Going on vacation? Tell us about it.

Moderator:Æron

Zaaphod
Moderator (retired)

Postby Zaaphod » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:19 am

Welcome to the forums, CptRaccoon! :D
Made by Angela. :D

Southern Gentleman

Postby Southern Gentleman » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:34 am

What a condescendence, I’m an American that wants to be in Germany.
But WHY? I just read a chart this morning that showed that Germans pay more taxes than everyone else. For an average single workman, 43% of everything. FORTY THREE PER CENT.
They get to drink beer at work!

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:38 am

That's keeping perspective, SG. :smile: BTW, "condescendence" instead of "coincidence"? Was that malapropism a mistake or a joke?
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

osprey

Postby osprey » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:13 am

Welcome to DC!
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

Richard K Niner

Postby Richard K Niner » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:18 am

But WHY? I just read a chart this morning that showed that Germans pay more taxes than everyone else. For an average single workman, 43% of everything. FORTY THREE PER CENT.
Look at the services they get, I say, and what percentage of their income they need to spend on other things.
<center>Image
K9U | Dog House | Av rotation</center>

Southern Gentleman

Postby Southern Gentleman » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:24 am

That's keeping perspective, SG. :smile: BTW, "condescendence" instead of "coincidence"? Was that malapropism a mistake or a joke?
Yes it was a mistake. Stupid speel checker!

CptRaccoon
Location:I want to be in North America, but I'm in the stupid Germany. But Danmark is also nice.

Postby CptRaccoon » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:32 pm

Hello.

What's your native language? Weil ich Deutsches sprechen kann.
I like many speaks, I think Finnish I can listin many Finnish words. But I don't understand one word. It's funny to listen.

I like speak english, it's not my best language. But I must lern it.

Und doch ist Deutsch die sprache, welche ich mit viel kraft und schnellen rytman spechen kann, so möge es sein das ich lern zu sprechen english, denn soltle es so sein das cih niemals english, wie die sprache meiner mutter, zu sprechen vermag so solle ich wohl ein törrichter versager bleiben. Dem es vergönnt ist diese alle Wunder der Kuluter und der Künste dieser leute zu denen cih schnell mag zu gehören. So werde ich niemals Glücklich. Und bei dem Lied "Father and son" von Cat Stevens hatt der Junge recht nicht der Alte. Der jugne sagt er muß gehen denn er muß sienen weg finden Glücklich zu werden nicht ist jedem sein glück auf die gleische weiße beschieden.

Mit anderen worten.

Please, Please speak english to me.
Forgive me my ERRORS.
I'm a german dork.
Wich want to be an american guy.
Pleas, Pleas, Pleas forgive me.

I want to know what u think about my comic i drawing in the past?
I've got draw 5 strips and 3 are alredy online and I want to say it was writing in the puparty phase who you like to have a girl, wich started last year and end this year in the week I got my E-Guitar (funy?). I say that bevause I won't that u think I'm an psycho or something. It is full of fellings I have at this time!
http://cptraccoon.cp.funpic.de/Shit%20H ... 00001.html
And please give me a feedback!

I love millie she is the sweetest girl of the world

Neil Armstrang said when he landed on the moon:
"that's one more slice of Lasagna"

CptRaccoon
Location:I want to be in North America, but I'm in the stupid Germany. But Danmark is also nice.

Postby CptRaccoon » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:36 pm

Germany makes some kickass music though.

Welcome to Define Cynical.
Wich germany? Germany today, germany DDR, Germany BRD in the time with the wall.

Or older.

Or mean you the creul Music band that called "Tokio Hotel" 90% of germans hate this band.
Forgive me my ERRORS.
I'm a german dork.

I've got draw 5 strips and 3 are alredy online and I want to say it was writing in the puparty phase who you like to have a girl, wich started last year and end this year in the week I got my E-Guitar (funy?). I say that bevause I won't that u think I'm an psycho or something. It is full of fellings I have at this time!

CptRaccoon

Postby CptRaccoon » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:39 pm

hello.

your English takes some effort to read, but is understandable.

"
A tramp right. Waths so nice on a homeless life, it's for me but a life long is it a very bad thing. Have you read "The hitchhikers guide to the galaxis" by "Douglas Adams"? "

that is similar to me saying it would be a nice life as a ww2 pilot. have you read "Stuka Pilot" by Rudel.
I havent read "Stuka Pilot" Stuke is a short name of "Sutzkampfbomber" german planes.

Homeless, definir home. Some peoples home is the wood?

But what think you is a good idea to life your live?
Forgive me my ERRORS.
I'm a german dork.

CptRaccoon

Postby CptRaccoon » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:43 pm

And germans young people are depresiv.
Forgive me my ERRORS.
I'm a german dork.

CptRaccoon

Postby CptRaccoon » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:05 pm

They get to drink beer at work!
No, not realy. Construction Workers drinks so many beer because he don't wokr they make break ecry Time.
Forgive me my ERRORS.
I'm a german dork.

gen200

Postby gen200 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:08 pm

Hello, Captain, please accept this leet-speek translator as my welcoming gift to you.

Don't worry, this one's the new, safer, model.

People kept suing me for causing "grievances".

It's not my fault those emo kids bought cases full of them!

Please also accept this box of the finest bread in america, which STILL tastes like paper anyway.

American bread has a way of doing that.

(Oh, and my ex-girlfriend likes Tokio Hotel. I'm indifferent to them, though)

Also, you're getting "live" and "life" mixed up.

"Live" is the verb, used in sentences like "I live next door to him," or the title "Saturday Night Live," and can be pronounced like "lid" or "hive", respectively.

"life" is the noun, used in sentences like "She gave me life," and is pronounced like "rife"

And then there's "Alive", which is used in sentences like "Why am I alive?" and is the present tense, used when your talking about what's happening right now. It's pronounced approximately like "hive", except with an 'a' at the end.

"Lived" is the past tense, used when speaking of events in the past, and is pronounced like "livid", but without the second 'i'.

English is a difficult language, so even an enthusiast like me is kinda confused.

I may edit this post later, to make it clearer, as I am very tired and stayed up all night.
Procrastinators unite! (tomorrow...)

CptRaccoon

Postby CptRaccoon » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:09 pm

Look at the services they get, I say, and what percentage of their income they need to spend on other things.
It isn't the DDR, it is the DDR. YOu need 50% of watercost energiecost. ANd what mean you with services? What for services. The DDR have many service. Evryone have a job, no many money but you don't need many money. But the DDR is no to stay today. Germany is very expensive at these days. I realy don't know what you know about germany?
Last edited by CptRaccoon on Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forgive me my ERRORS.
I'm a german dork.

CptRaccoon

Postby CptRaccoon » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:11 pm

English is a difficult language, so even an enthusiast like me is kinda confused.

I may edit this post later, to make it clearer, as I am very tired and stayed up all night.
It doesn't so dificult as german. You mean english is dififult?

And, my english is bad but when you speak in german I can't teach my englich. Because how can I speak english well?
Forgive me my ERRORS.
I'm a german dork.

gen200

Postby gen200 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:25 pm

It doesn't so dificult as german. You mean english is dififult?

And, my english is bad but when you speak in german I can't teach my englich. Because how can I speak english well?
For some people, yes.

Like me.

I may love the language, but I could never remember all those word classes.... The only ones I could ever remember were 'noun' (a person, place, thing, or state of being) and 'verb' (an action).

Things like that just aren't how how my brain works.

I... wasn't typing in German...
Procrastinators unite! (tomorrow...)

Return to “Airport”