Bonjur, I'm new.

New to the forum? Going on vacation? Tell us about it.

Moderator:Æron

CptRaccoon
Location:I want to be in North America, but I'm in the stupid Germany. But Danmark is also nice.

Postby CptRaccoon » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:37 pm

But german are more difivult, see you we have 'ß' we have 'ss', wie have 'ä', 'ö' and 'ü'. And one of the things i doing ever in my english are the ','. In german sentence are this one a very importen thing.

And we have 'Futur 2' and 'Plusquamperfekt'.

And one sentence have usually 20 and more opportunities, if you take the same words.

Oh and you must see what forms are rong and what forms are right.
Forgive me my ERRORS.
I'm a german dork.
Wich want to be an american guy.
Pleas, Pleas, Pleas forgive me.

I want to know what u think about my comic i drawing in the past?
I've got draw 5 strips and 3 are alredy online and I want to say it was writing in the puparty phase who you like to have a girl, wich started last year and end this year in the week I got my E-Guitar (funy?). I say that bevause I won't that u think I'm an psycho or something. It is full of fellings I have at this time!
http://cptraccoon.cp.funpic.de/Shit%20H ... 00001.html
And please give me a feedback!

I love millie she is the sweetest girl of the world

Neil Armstrang said when he landed on the moon:
"that's one more slice of Lasagna"

gen200

Postby gen200 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:42 pm

But german are more difivult, see you we have 'ß' we have 'ss', wie have 'ä', 'ö' and 'ü'. And one of the things i doing ever in my english are the ','. In german sentence are this one a very importen thing.

And we have 'Futur 2' and 'Plusquamperfekt'.

And one sentence have usually 20 and more opportunities, if you take the same words.

Oh and you must see what forms are rong and what forms are right.

Okay, yeah, teach me.

I wasn't saying German was not as difficult as english, I was just saying english, like every other language, is difficult for me. I think primarily in pictures, so words are harder to grasp, at least for me.
Procrastinators unite! (tomorrow...)

Baconsticks

Postby Baconsticks » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:43 pm

If you want to improve your English, keep on talking with us. It should improve with time.

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:40 pm

Ah, I see from acrnoymfinder.com that "DDR" stands for "Deutsche Demokratische Republik." Around here, we're more likely to use it to mean "Dance Dance Revolution."
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

CptRaccoon
Location:I want to be in North America, but I'm in the stupid Germany. But Danmark is also nice.

Postby CptRaccoon » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:44 pm

Ah, I see from acrnoymfinder.com that "DDR" stands for "Deutsche Demokratische Republik." Around here, we're more likely to use it to mean "Dance Dance Revolution."
Dance Dance Revolution^^? Very funny, DDR have a another sin in german "Dum dof rettungslos" what I don't like. It's to stuid.

But Dance Dance Revolution is wath vor a thing?
It sounds funny.
Forgive me my ERRORS.
I'm a german dork.

I've got draw 5 strips and 3 are alredy online and I want to say it was writing in the puparty phase who you like to have a girl, wich started last year and end this year in the week I got my E-Guitar (funy?). I say that bevause I won't that u think I'm an psycho or something. It is full of fellings I have at this time!

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:53 pm

Dance Dance Revolution is a Playstation video game that's played with a special mat. The player steps on the mat's buttons, trying to keep up with the pattern on the screen.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

Ibun

Postby Ibun » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:27 am

Germany makes some kickass music though.

Welcome to Define Cynical.
Wich germany? Germany today, germany DDR, Germany BRD in the time with the wall.

Or older.

Or mean you the creul Music band that called "Tokio Hotel" 90% of germans hate this band.
No I mean bands like Die Toten Hosen, Die Ärzte, Farin Urlaub, Edguy, and Blind Guardian. Most notably the first, as they are one of my favorite bands. I have a friend who lives in Germany who has gotten me hooked on all kinds of music.

EDIT: I am sure I have forgotten other bands; but I didn't want to make the list too long.
Killin' the first born of lyrical Yul Brynners.

Rievan

Postby Rievan » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:34 am

I have heard that the German language is very precise and great for engineering and other technology. Just the fact that you seem to know more than one language really impresses me. Do you think the German language is as good or better than others?
Ecce Homo

cheesecake

Postby cheesecake » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:59 am

Welcome to the forums!

I learnt German for a while and found it incredibly confusing but there you go

CptRaccoon

Postby CptRaccoon » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:32 am

I have heard that the German language is very precise and great for engineering and other technology. Just the fact that you seem to know more than one language really impresses me. Do you think the German language is as good or better than others?
Who mean you?
Forgive me my ERRORS.
I'm a german dork.

GeorgiaCoyote

Postby GeorgiaCoyote » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:17 pm

My apologies. I'm usually pretty good at greeting people here in a timely manner. Welcome to the madness. Hope you like it hear. I know I do...on most occasions.
Nathan

Sage

Postby Sage » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:43 pm

I can't believe I didn't post in this topic, but I do have the honor of the first person to greet you here :D
Please enjoy a complimentary slice of chocolate cake.
I didn't get cake when I joined :(

Well, CptRaccoon. I may not be an English teacher but if you ask I'll help the best I can. If you want I can try to take things you say and try to reword them so that it's "proper english." Maybe if you practice reading how others say things you may catch on eventually.

The thing about languages is that from what I understand the sentence structure can be very different. Also, German may have those "funky" characters, but English has a lot of rules to follow. (Example, "Knifes" is not a word. "Knives" is, however, despite the singular form to be "knife")

English doesn't have masculine or feminine words. I hated trying to learn those in French class (not that I learned anything in that class anyways).

Right, so my offer stands in my second paragraph.

gforce422

Postby gforce422 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:15 pm

Please enjoy a complimentary slice of chocolate cake.
I didn't get cake when I joined :(
Well, we'll have to fix that then, won't we!

*gives sage a chocolate cake*
gforce422 is awesome because:
-He made the absolute nicest comments about me in the other topic. I didn't respond to them yet, because I suck, but they are greatly appreciated! =D
-I would say he would also be a good runner up as one of the nicest people alive.
-He joined the IRC sometimes. But not enough, I say! Chat moar =D
-He is evidently only 18 year old but he could easily pass for 25. =D
-He is a drummer like *I* am and this in itself is cool.
Astro> gforce's smiles can cure cancer in kittens
Astro> the happiness radiating from your person is enough to solve tensor calculus
<mib_4do271>everything you touch explodes in pillows of happiness

A dude named Vince

Postby A dude named Vince » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:54 pm

It's not much, but have a 2-day old introductory cookie! Just brush a little of the dust off, it should taste fine. It should....... Anyway, have fun and all that jazz 8) .
Like Shredder emerging from the ooze, I've returned for a while!
Gary's mod?

CptRaccoon

Postby CptRaccoon » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:55 pm

Jazz is very cool. But why I shuld clean the cookies. I eat Bakeware from the street.
Forgive me my ERRORS.
I'm a german dork.

Return to “Airport”