Did DCS Steal My Money? (UPDATED 2/9/10)

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

Did DCS steal Cougartiger's money?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:20 pm

Yes
71%
No
7%
Not sure
21%

Total votes: 14

Liz
Staff
Re: Did DCS Steal My Money?

Postby Liz » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:01 pm

I think Doc is deliberately saying things like that, hoping that such things will end up being quoted.

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:16 pm

I'm fairly sure Doc Sigma is just a Markov chain combined with a compendium of quotations.
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

Doc Sigma

Postby Doc Sigma » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:18 am

Well, you know what they say! You can't understand my smoke, they pinch football team!

MuffinSticks

Postby MuffinSticks » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:13 am

I thought they toasted toast?
КТО ТРОГАЛ МОЯ ПУШКА

<Muninn> Too furry for saneville, too girly for boystown
see, how far raine dog got placed in the background? take that you blue bitch

cougartiger

Postby cougartiger » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:03 pm

Has anything happened on this in a while, actually? I'm curious.
Dana came up to Cougar's door in her Raine Dog shirt and collar, lit a spliff with a wad of Ozy and Millie originals and blew the smoke straight in his face, then snickered as Cougar's watery eyes saw a blurry knee swiftly lift up beneath her skirt and hit him in the gut. As Cougar keeled over Dana put back her iPod earphones blasting Beatles music, turned and walked back home.
Nothing has happened. I've been very sick for the past few weeks so couldn't keep up on this. Either tonight or sometime tomorrow (before or after work), I'll post on Dana's DA account and send e-mails to all her addresses. Again.

BTW, if Dana did what Munin said, I would get my friend Ray in Florida to call HIS friend Jerry Poteet, a former student and close friend of Bruce Lee's to kick her ass! :ninja:
Threaten legal action, that usually scares people into complience
It would be an empty threat and therefore meangingless. I just need to be persistant (but not annoying) and she'll eventually give in just to shut me up.

Now go look at my artwork thread. I put up a month's worth of stuff including some dragons that I think are very good!
My Deviant Art page, home of my epic biography of Captain Lucius Locke, The Pirate's Tale.
Now including artwork!

http://cougartiger.deviantart.com/

Dr. Dos

Postby Dr. Dos » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:15 pm

All simpson needs to do is block you on a few sites and he'll never be able to hear from you.

I know most people here are HURF DURF DCS IS TERRIBLE SUE HIM but in all seriousness it's been a long long time and he still hasn't held up his end of the agreement.
Anami: Sex with a giant, black scorpion seems fun.

<SteveThePocket> Geez. I want more of this stuff now. Now I know how a horny guy on an imageboard feels.

cougartiger

Postby cougartiger » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:55 pm

Thing is, a lawsuit would probably cost me more than the $350 I gave DCS. Besides, I really don't want to go down that route. I still feel that by staying polite and persistant, DCS will eventually give me what I want.

Yeah, I know but I just like to be optimistic.
My Deviant Art page, home of my epic biography of Captain Lucius Locke, The Pirate's Tale.
Now including artwork!

cougartiger

Postby cougartiger » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:17 pm

Well, I just sent the e-mail again to all three of DCS' addresses. I am pretty pissed by now so I also asked (not demanded) a refund of my $350 and told her I would consider legal action if this goes on much longer.

I know what I said. But enough is enough. I'm tired of her bullshit.
Now including artwork!

sad jazz cantaloupe

Postby sad jazz cantaloupe » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:07 pm

DCS probably already spent the money on gender reassignment practices...
Apologies to everyone. Except Fritz.
First of all, Fritz, do yourself a favor and research your own answers before you post.

cougartiger

Postby cougartiger » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:33 am

Probably. I'm just trying to get her to realize that things might get serious. It'll either work or it won't.
Now including artwork!

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:32 pm

Probably. I'm just trying to get her to realize that things might get serious. It'll either work or it won't.
Congrats, you will now be on DCS's blacklist! I'm there too, so you're in good company. Of course, if DCS had actually responded to me at any point during our business transaction, things might have gone amicably.
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

cougartiger

Postby cougartiger » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:46 am

Congrats, you will now be on DCS's blacklist! I'm there too, so you're in good company. Of course, if DCS had actually responded to me at any point during our business transaction, things might have gone amicably.
DCS did respond to me for awhile. She last did so in May on her DA account, claiming that she thought she took care of it and then saying she was "putting things together". Yeah, right.

I don't think she's blacklisted me yet. Someone spammed her DA account (again) and she flagged all the messages as "hidden by owner" but my requests for my art were still there. Could be my repeated attempts to get her to send me what I paid for amuse her in some sick, sadistic way. RIght now, I wouldn't put it past the author of RD.

If I am blacklisted, maybe we can form a club: The DCS Blacklisters! :dragon: We'll dress as pirates and raid her home while she's gone or something. :locke:
Now including artwork!

cougartiger

Postby cougartiger » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:42 pm

In a minor miracle, DCS has replied to me on her DA account:
I've done some extra art for you in addition to that stuff. Should be there within the week.

I'm really really sorry it's taken so long.
We'll see. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but this seems more genuine than her replies to me back in the summer.

If the package gets here, I'll let everyone know.
Now including artwork!

Caoimhin
Location:In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.

Postby Caoimhin » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:08 pm

In a minor miracle, DCS has replied to me on her DA account:
I've done some extra art for you in addition to that stuff. Should be there within the week.

I'm really really sorry it's taken so long.
We'll see. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but this seems more genuine than her replies to me back in the summer.

If the package gets here, I'll let everyone know.
Nice, hope it goes smoothly. On that note you can now get to teaching an old dog new tricks... BUT, furthermore you can kick it up a notch and lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

klimt

Re: Did DCS Steal My Money? (MAJOR UPDATE!)

Postby klimt » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:04 pm

Girl won that contest thing. this kind of thing would not look good. i am unsurprised.

good for you though.

Return to “Anything”