Johnathan's epic quest for a Mac.

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

Caoimhin
Location:In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.

Postby Caoimhin » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:45 am

Guys I don't care about MS paint. I don't even use it.
Could have fooled us.

BA DUM PSH.
First of all... Heh. On a completely relevant note, why the hell are they making you do movies in a highschool chem class? Is it a requirement? or can you just do a powerpoint? I mean he can't seriously expect everyone to be able to use WMM. Seems to me you're just trying to compete with you're friend. Macs are niche computers suitable for graphic artists, preppy and or hipster teenagers and young adults... And sadly older people who go to Starbucks as a status thing (I can't stand those people with the slightly upturned hair in front and the thick rimmed Elvis Costello knock-off glass, who aren't man (or woman) enough to drink coffee that isn't fancified with cappachino-mocha-caramel shit.. now I'm ranting...), and highschoolers who think its cooler to have a Mac. Plus why didn't you have a virus scan program in the first place? And six years is rather normal for any computer, thats how long my PC lasted (I also wonder about the term PC being attributed to Windows only, considering all it means is "personal computer). PC's are fine, personally I recommend DefenderPro for computer protection. You can get in addition to a anti-spyware program, firewall, and anti-virus scan program, you can getb a program that automatically defrags your drive in the background. When your computer is inactive it defragments and moves files and it doesn't slow the computer down at all. I can play full screen games such as NWN2 and MTWII on my laptop without any noticable difference. If you don't know about defragmentation... Then you should look it up, its one of the keys to keeping a Windows based PC running smoothly.

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:02 am

First of all the reason we do movies in chemistry is to help review subjects in chemistry. You can do a power point if you can't really do a real movie. I have had to make a powerpoint for the past semister because I couldn't get Movie maker on my side. The concept of making a movie was a project in which you would pair up with a group of your classmates and get either a video camera or make a movie on MM. It's supposed to be counted as a final grade or something like that. I am afraid of rejection so I don't ask anyone to be my partner. I don't even ask my friends. Anyway why is everyone saying I am trying to compete with Vincent? I could never do that. For the past simester his movies have been Saw themed! How can you compete with that? They were high quality movies with the Saw theme and a Jigsaw voice and everything! Since we are on the subject of movies I am already getting ready to make my new movie which I am going to use a video camera to make it. It's going to be about science in an amusment park and I am going to Six Flags Fiesta Texas to film it as soon as it opens. Hopefully I will have my Mac when the time comes.

Ibun

Postby Ibun » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:21 am

BLOCKOFTEXTBLOCKOFTEXTBLOCKOFTEXTBLOCKOFTEXTBLOCKOFTEXT
Killin' the first born of lyrical Yul Brynners.

Caoimhin
Location:In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.

Postby Caoimhin » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:33 am

First of all the reason we do movies in chemistry is to help review subjects in chemistry. You can do a power point if you can't really do a real movie. I have had to make a powerpoint for the past semister because I couldn't get Movie maker on my side. The concept of making a movie was a project in which you would pair up with a group of your classmates and get either a video camera or make a movie on MM. It's supposed to be counted as a final grade or something like that. I am afraid of rejection so I don't ask anyone to be my partner. I don't even ask my friends. Anyway why is everyone saying I am trying to compete with Vincent? I could never do that. For the past simester his movies have been Saw themed! How can you compete with that? They were high quality movies with the Saw theme and a Jigsaw voice and everything! Since we are on the subject of movies I am already getting ready to make my new movie which I am going to use a video camera to make it. It's going to be about science in an amusment park and I am going to Six Flags Fiesta Texas to film it as soon as it opens. Hopefully I will have my Mac when the time comes.
So in other words the movie part is optional... And so what he did a Saw themed movie, doesn't make him an MM genius. Just makes him a kid with to much time on his hands (seriously a Saw fanmovie?). What will you do if you're Mac doesn't come? Also I didn't neccesarily mean that you were competing with him moviewise, but rather techwise.

MuffinSticks

Postby MuffinSticks » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:38 am

DC WASNT MADE FOR CONVERSATION!!!
КТО ТРОГАЛ МОЯ ПУШКА

<Muninn> Too furry for saneville, too girly for boystown
see, how far raine dog got placed in the background? take that you blue bitch

Caoimhin

Postby Caoimhin » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:20 am

DC WASNT MADE FOR CONVERSATION!!!
You're right it was made for flamethrowers and rutebegas it is flame retardent afterall! Mwhahahehehehee! **Dances wildy running off into the distance leaving fire and maniacal laughter in his wake.**

Trance

Postby Trance » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:36 pm

rutabegas*

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:46 pm

So in other words the movie part is optional... And so what he did a Saw themed movie, doesn't make him an MM genius. Just makes him a kid with to much time on his hands (seriously a Saw fanmovie?). What will you do if you're Mac doesn't come? Also I didn't neccesarily mean that you were competing with him moviewise, but rather techwise.
He didn't use MM! He has a MAC! I don't want to compete with him. I want a better computer.

Dr. Sticks

Postby Dr. Sticks » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:15 pm

rutabegas*
wow you're new.
http://www.spingain.com/?ref=146518
Well put doog. You never posted anything offensive whatsoever
we know she'll be back, like a good bitch should.

Trance

Postby Trance » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:44 pm

Wow who cares.

Dr. Sticks

Postby Dr. Sticks » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:50 pm

next thing you'll say "WTF is with that damn little orange fox" :cry:

[oh and also spelling rutabega is a meme]

Trance

Postby Trance » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:52 pm

Apparently not a very well-established one.

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:54 pm

I'd just assumed that nobody knows how to spell rutabega.
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

Trance

Postby Trance » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:55 pm

I sure don't.

Dr. Sticks

Postby Dr. Sticks » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:00 pm

caomhin is like our only old member jeez. Millie managed to answer every question on a multiple choice test "rutabegas are cool" and thus, every poll on DC usually has "rutabegas are cool" as their last answer, sometimes shortened to "rutabegas", or sometimes someone just says "I voted rutabegas"

Return to “Anything”