Post Your Dreams

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:59 pm

I had the wierdest dream that I believe has its roots in my addiction to the two shooting games I have; Resident Evil 4 and House of the Dead (2&3. I base my hypothesis on the fact that there three characters from RE4, enemies from RE4 and the setting and the rest of the enemie looked like if they were from House of the Dead.

The details are a little vague but it starts off with six people making their way up to this one room in this building that look as if it were something from House of the Dead. Three people I know were from RE4 (Leon, Ada, Luis) and the other two I don't know if they were from HotD or they were just people I made up. Anyway the trip before that everybody's journey was unison but when they get to that one room everybody went their seperate ways either in teams or individually.

Thats when it got a little wierd. The dream actually skipped all the action and got to the end. in reality Ada, Leon, Luis and some other girl were the only ones who survived. Then I have a flash back to were it all began, in that one room. First it was Leon and some other guy. They were traveling down a corridor when they were encountered by three Dr. El Salvadors and Leon was out of ammo. Luckly the other guy had a chainsaw and killed one easily but the other ones were cornering them in. Then Leon pushed the other guy in front of the Dr. Salvadors and he pushed a button for an elevator that waz behind them. Then as the elevator doors closes, you can see the enemies tearing the other guy to shreds.

It skips from there to Ada who's trip didn't really see that much action but in reality she rescued Luis from this cage that he was in. Unfortunetly I don't know how he got captured in the first place. Then they existed out the building.

Then it skips to the other group with a guy and a girl and they also took the elevator down. However when they reach to their floors there were Regenerators and zombies on the level. The decided just to injure them by shooting them on their legs and just run for it. As they reached to the corridor with the door to the next room, one of the regenerators grabbed the guy and dragged him towards it. Then with it opened its jaw with a rows of sharp teeth and bit his neck tearing the flesh with blood spewing everywere. He died on the floor. The girl devistated just ran and shut the door behinder. She then sat on the floor and cried.

Then it jumps back to Leon who just got out of the elevator. He then notices that he is in a room filled with zombies and Ganadors and of couse they spoted him. As I said he was low on ammo and started finding himself his knife. All of his intention was for naught when a Ganador lifted him up and threw him on the ground. He was surely dead until he found this candy or herb that he found lying next to him. He took it and then time slowed down, but he was still at normal speed. He took this oppurtunity and started to slit everyone's throught. As he was sliceing and diceing he made his way to the door where the exit to the building was. There he met up with Ada, Luis and that other girl.

And that's were the dream ended then I woke up. I think I got another good idea for a graphic novel.

Arloest
Moderator (retired)

Postby Arloest » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:41 pm

I had a really cool dream last night. That much I know - but when I tried to recollect it this morning...

Who sleeps shall awake, greeting the shadows from the sun
Who sleeps shall awake, looking through the window of our lives
Waiting for the moment to arrive...
Show us the silence in the rise,
So that we may someday understand...

MuffinSticks

Postby MuffinSticks » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:57 pm

Haha. Drawings dreams is even more confusing than the dream. I had a dream that my dad was acting really weird and slightly abusive like he was drunk or something and it scared me =[
КТО ТРОГАЛ МОЯ ПУШКА

<Muninn> Too furry for saneville, too girly for boystown
see, how far raine dog got placed in the background? take that you blue bitch

D-puff

Postby D-puff » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:06 am

I had a really weird dream a couple nights ago.

It started with me walking along the side of a highway bridge around dusk. After a while of walking, it opened up to this huge hill that winded down to a school, which was a cooking school, according to my dream self. The school was pantsless huge, too. I basically was going to pass by the school, but there was some random boy around my age wearing a white kimono walking around school grounds. He stopped me and asked if I would help him put posters up around the school (Though I never really saw the poster). When we got to the school, it was locked (with a padlock, for some strange reason). The kid seemingly exploded the padlock with his mind, and the dream was over.

I usually have strange dreams like this one, but I really can't piece this together in the least.
I'll post some older dreams sometime soon.
ImageImage

PivotDX

Postby PivotDX » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:30 am

I had a dream that I was a pro at trombone and played in an orchestra.

I woke up that morning at 1:00Pm and I was thinking... "What the hell was that...
If you spend more that 10+ dollars I'll let you snap my suspenders!
I AM A SMALL SIGNATURE

Burning Sheep Productions

Postby Burning Sheep Productions » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:29 am

I dreamt I posted a link to the "What y'all look like" thread in the "What y'all look like" thread.
Last edited by Burning Sheep Productions on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Baconsticks

Postby Baconsticks » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:30 am

Postby Burning Sheep Productions » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:09 am

Hooray blind spell checker reliance.

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:11 pm

I dreamt that the teachers couldn't teach so other students and I started to teach ourselves.

God I am such a nerd.

PivotDX

Postby PivotDX » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:51 pm

I had a dream they finally came out with pepper jack Fladöödles.

Ahh, wouldn't that be nice. :grin:
If you spend more that 10+ dollars I'll let you snap my suspenders!
I AM A SMALL SIGNATURE

osprey

Postby osprey » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:47 pm

Last night I had a dream I was on a film crew and we were doing a documentary on this doctor who found a miracle cure for cancer: blackberry juice. Unfortunately, blackberries had somehow become on the verge of extinction, and there was a massive upheaval among the people, since not surprisingly, only the rich cancer patients were able to obtain the treatment due to the rarity of the blackberry. The doctor was hated for not giving an equal opportunity to all cancer patients to receive his treatment, although this wasn't his fault...he was being pressured by the government.

I woke up when an angry protestor hit me with a pop bottle while trying to hit the doctor.
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

Doc Sigma

Postby Doc Sigma » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:59 am

I had a dream that I was Mario, except all I did was install a traffic light. For like six hours. It was the most painfully boring dream.

D-puff

Postby D-puff » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:07 am

I had a dream that I was Mario, except all I did was install a traffic light. For like six hours. It was the most painfully boring dream.
I am lost for words.
ImageImage

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:15 pm

Do you actually know the specifics of installing a traffic light? It would probably be more dull if you did than if you didn't.
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

datherman

Postby datherman » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:38 pm

Alright, gotta connect these two wires here, JUMP ON THE GOOMBA, fuse the connection with a FIREBALL... Okay let's see here, the red one goes on top OH GOD A LAKITU FFS!
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Return to “Anything”