All To Do With Cherry Sours And Nothing To Do With You

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

Svix

Postby Svix » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:56 pm

An interesting insight, now where is the cherry sourz? :wink:

Zaaphod
Moderator (retired)

Re: All To Do With Cherry Sours And Nothing To Do With You

Postby Zaaphod » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:23 am

awesomeness
That post is full of win! :D

And last but CERTAINLY not least

Zaaphod: It's true, I probably talk to you more than I talk to anyone on here. And for the longest time too. And we talk about so many things, and it's usually only stuff that involves me somehow, and I REALLY appreciate you putting up with that. In fact, I think you are the only person besides my dad and Keith that I talk to extensively about my running stuffs. You always always actually listen, and of course that is a quality that women of all kind like. Remember that and remember ME cause I will remember you.
Awww.. thanks! No worries, I'll remember you. :)
Made by Angela. :D

Tabris_The_17th

Postby Tabris_The_17th » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:07 am

Tabris: You have a lot on your plate! Comics, reviewing music (which is a profession I myself would like to have a hand in) and posting in THIS place. Props.
It's so true! So true in fact that I don't even have time to read all of your post :shock: It's a hard life indeed.

Incidentally, Indie-music.com does look for new reviewers every now and again. Doesn't really pay much (at all), but if you're looking for experience like I am, it's a great way to start. Plus, free CDs!
www.aiacrowd.com- Now updating every Tuesday and Friday!
"Like a post modern Peanuts with cat eared girls...kinda"

Loeln

Postby Loeln » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:47 am

So is this a suicide note or what?
I think we all wish it was. :-P
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your short, pointless response were you even close to anything that could be considered cool. Everyone on this Forum on you for having posted it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Last edited by Loeln on Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Asuna Kagurazaka, Negima Magister Nyoro~nEgi Magi

Baconsticks

Postby Baconsticks » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:50 am

A post of such length and quality can only deserve one answer:

tl;dr.
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your short, pointless response were you even close to anything that could be considered cool. Everyone on this Forum is now looking down on you for having posted it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
tl;dr

Loeln

Postby Loeln » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:52 am

tl;dr.
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your short, pointless response were you even close to anything that could be considered cool. Everyone on this Forum is now looking down on you for having posted it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
tl;dr
Alright, I'll shorten it up for you.

ur dumb
Asuna Kagurazaka, Negima Magister Nyoro~nEgi Magi

Baconsticks

Postby Baconsticks » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:54 am

tl;dr.
tl;dr
Alright, I'll shorten it up for you.

ur dumb
NO U

Steve the Pocket

Postby Steve the Pocket » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:26 pm

I just now realized the guy with the gun is supposed to look like the one dude from Trigun.

This is a bad sign. I'm starting to recognize anime costumes. Surely this will all end in tears. Blame my current roommate.

Baconsticks

Postby Baconsticks » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:24 pm

I just now realized the guy with the gun is supposed to look like the one dude from Trigun.

This is a bad sign. I'm starting to recognize anime costumes. Surely this will all end in tears. Blame my current roommate.
It can only get worse from here...

Rikirk

Postby Rikirk » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:22 pm

Excuse me now whilst I go recalibrate my eyes. :wink:
"Yes, yes I'll admit I tuned you out but in my defense its because I've already figured out you're stupid." Dr. Rodney McKay Stargate: Atlantis

"Did you say mattress?,...I did ask you not to. Now I have to get into the fish tank and sing."

Hanging Tree

Postby Hanging Tree » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:21 am

So is this a suicide note or what?
I think we all wish it was. :-P
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your short, pointless response were you even close to anything that could be considered cool. Everyone on this Forum on you for having posted it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

If you're going to quote an over quoted movie at least quote the line about Sasquatch.
Last edited by Hanging Tree on Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Round the hangin tree
Swayin in the breeze
In the summer sun
As we two are one
Swayin

osprey

Postby osprey » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:05 am

To Baconsticks:

(EDIT: Easy there osprey. Next time just ignore the stupidity. Yes, I know, it's difficult to do so.)
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

Doc Sigma

Postby Doc Sigma » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:45 pm

That was 100% classic Angela. Parts of it moved me to tears because I REMEMBER when you originally wrote them. Such as the FAQ, and the Darth Vader thing (a Kibo reference!!!), and the C8 story. The memories flooded through me like blood through my veins. I'll never, EVER forget you...

ALSO: WHOA NO CRUST

Liz
Staff

Postby Liz » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:27 pm

Liz: MY FEMALE COMPADRE! MOTHER OF ALL MEMES AND MARTIES. Please don't leave like the other occasional female members did D:
I would never leave you. :<
This place is awesome. <3

Rocketman

Postby Rocketman » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:55 pm

Dang, I only came in here because I thought there were cherry sours.

WHY MUST YOU LIE TO ME

Return to “Anything”