GUESS WHAT IIIIIIIII'VE GOOOOT...

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

Ruedii-X

Postby Ruedii-X » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:55 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Maeglin+Jan 10 2005, 03:22 AM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (Maeglin @ Jan 10 2005, 03:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> Hm, well i'll try to list the systems I have/had.<br><br>-- Atari 2600<br>-- Nintendo<br>-- Super Nintendo<br>-- Gameboy<br>-- Super Gameboy<br>-- Sega Genesis<br>-- Sega Gamegear<br>-- Playstation<br>-- Gameboy Pocket<br>-- Gameboy Color<br>-- Gamecube<br>-- Dreamcast<br>-- Playstation 2<br><br>Hoorj. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br> I have one you don't, I have the Virtual Boy!!! it works too!!!<br><br><!--QuoteBegin-DoppledangeR DooG+ on Jan 10 2005, 06:20 PM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (DoppledangeR DooG @ on Jan 10 2005, 06:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> <br>  i got startfox for SNES!<br><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br><br>that's not rare. <br><br>Tell me when you get Harvest Moon for SNES or Earthbound for SNES.<br><br>As for NES, get Clu Clu Land D, and I'll say you've got something good!!<br><br>As for N64, get a pre-gold Zelda64 copy or Harvest Moon 64 (not really as rare, as hard to get a copy of. It's highly valued. I'm not giving up mine.)<br><br>For Game Boy, get a copy of Mario's Picross. Get a US copy, and you'll have my UK copy beat.

MidnightRealism

Postby MidnightRealism » Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:08 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Ruedii-X+--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (Ruedii-X)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> Tell me when you get Harvest Moon for SNES or Earthbound for SNES.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br>ding<br><!--QuoteBegin-Ruedii-X+--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (Ruedii-X)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> Harvest Moon 64<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br>ding ding

Ozy

Postby Ozy » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:44 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Bendarr+Jan 11 2005, 06:03 AM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (Bendarr @ Jan 11 2005, 06:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>I'm a collector of what I call "Strange and odd Technology"  amongst the few video game systems that I have is a Vectrex.  yes it works.  and I have the 3d goggles for it but they need a little work.<br><br><br>Sorry couldn't resist tossng that one in</span>.</span> <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br>I have a color T.V made from Sega, but it dont work; anyone that dont believe me, ill scan it for ya..
Yes, I see the light now, but nothing else.

hdofu

Postby hdofu » Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:04 pm

I have a pirate portable famicom Called a Red Ant Game Axe Color, the same one endoresed by lnsemsf
[url=http://www.wikitsune.com][img]http://www.wikitsune.com/wikitsune.png[/img][/url]

Dr. Doog

Postby Dr. Doog » Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:42 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Bendarr+Jan 11 2005, 02:03 AM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (Bendarr @ Jan 11 2005, 02:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>I'm a collector of what I call "Strange and odd Technology" amongst the few video game systems that I have is a Vectrex. yes it works. and I have the 3d goggles for it but they need a little work.<br><br><br>Sorry couldn't resist tossng that one in</span>.</span> <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br> no, thanks. i'm the exact same way!<br><br>and i had EB, but my friggin brother sold it for tons on ebay after i told him not to! then he bought me a new copy, but i said i already was half way through and the first part sucked, so i wasn't gonna play it for a while and he DECIDED IT WAS HIS AND SOLD IT ON EBAY.<br><br>now he's trying to buy it for $5 from some kid.
pants jesus
DCS should've ended the comic a year or two ago.

Bendarr

Postby Bendarr » Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:21 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Ozy+Jan 11 2005, 04:44 PM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (Ozy @ Jan 11 2005, 04:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> I have a color T.V made from Sega, but it dont work; anyone that dont believe me, ill scan it for ya..<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Would that be one made from a Sega Game Gear? I had heard of people doing such in the past. Oh Incidently something that I forgot to tell you people about is that I have a Sega Nomad. Incidently I have no desire to part with anything personally. and I can't afford to buy anything at this point either. Much as I would like to add to "The odball collection" Not that really there is all that much of a qualification neccessary for me to want to get something. All it has to have is a certain "coolness or wierdness " factor. Ah well.<br><br><br>Hmmm, that gives me an idea..... (Heads off to make a seperate thread.<br><br><br> </span> </span>
We're sorry but the number that you have dialed is imaginary....Please turn your phone 90 degrees and try again.

Dr. Doog

Postby Dr. Doog » Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:15 am

the nomad!? awesome! what could be better than portable genesis games?
pants jesus
DCS should've ended the comic a year or two ago.

Ruedii-X

Postby Ruedii-X » Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:13 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-DoppledangeR DooG+Jan 11 2005, 08:15 PM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (DoppledangeR DooG @ Jan 11 2005, 08:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> the nomad!? awesome! what could be better than portable genesis games? <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br> Does anyone else have a Virtual Boy?!<br><br>That's a real rarity. Especially an American model. The Japanese model sold a little better.

Ozy

Postby Ozy » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:34 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Bendarr+Jan 12 2005, 12:21 AM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (Bendarr @ Jan 12 2005, 12:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ozy+Jan 11 2005, 04:44 PM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (Ozy @ Jan 11 2005, 04:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> I have a color T.V made from Sega, but it dont work; anyone that dont believe me, ill scan it for ya..<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Would that be one made from a Sega Game Gear? </span> </span> <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br> Yes.
Yes, I see the light now, but nothing else.

hdofu

Postby hdofu » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:53 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Ruedii-X+Jan 12 2005, 10:13 PM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (Ruedii-X @ Jan 12 2005, 10:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> <!--QuoteBegin-DoppledangeR DooG+Jan 11 2005, 08:15 PM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (DoppledangeR DooG @ Jan 11 2005, 08:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> the nomad!? awesome! what could be better than portable genesis games? <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br>Does anyone else have a Virtual Boy?!<br><br>That's a real rarity. Especially an American model. The Japanese model sold a little better. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br>*raises paw* I'd probably kill for a copy of Tetris 3D, not vtetris
[url=http://www.wikitsune.com][img]http://www.wikitsune.com/wikitsune.png[/img][/url]

Return to “Anything”