DUMBLEDORE IS GAY

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

klimt

Postby klimt » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:19 am

Personally, I think the whole series of novels, and everything they entail, is gay. Gay of the highest order. And I don't mean that "gay is bad" use either, I mean that "it is a homosexual book that bums other books of the same sex" meaning.

It's better as it means I'm not predudice.
and that about covers it, really.

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:08 am

Books don't have penises!
That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

Fritz

Postby Fritz » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:25 am

Yes they do.

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:27 am

I disbelieve you. Any proof you offer will be vile lies created to further your agenda. The one that you have.
That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

Angstwolf

Postby Angstwolf » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:16 pm

Oh, so this is what my mom was talking about yesterday. I came up from my bedroom and she said "ANDREW DID YOU KNOW THAT THE HEADMASTER IN HARRY POTTER IS GAY I GUESS IT WAS REVEALED IN THE SEVENTH BOOK AND I JUST DON'T SEE WHY SHE WOULD DO THAT I MEAN HOW IS THAT NECESSARY THE BOOK IS ALREADY CONTROVERSIAL AUGH."

I said something like "Well besides to drum up more interest in the books, maybe she wants to help increase tolerance for homosexuality."

My mom said "Yeah, well that's one thing I can never tolerate."

Stupid conservative parents.

superFRO!

Postby superFRO! » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:09 pm

Think that's a shocker? You don't wanna know what McGonagall's into!

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:17 pm

I did happen upon The Penis Book in college. It didn't take many pictures to convince me to put it down and back away.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

superFRO!

Postby superFRO! » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:23 pm

I did happen upon The Penis Book in college. It didn't take many pictures to convince me to put it down and back away.
You needed pictures to convince you?

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:24 pm

Well, I was in college....
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

Hanging Tree

Postby Hanging Tree » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:48 pm

I guess this explains the oddly shaped wand Harry finds under Dumbledore's bed in book five.

Webcomicjunkie

Postby Webcomicjunkie » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:36 pm

I read this on http://hijinksensue.com/ and I fuckin choked; enjoy:

You muggles make me sick. With all your hang ups about who’s gay and who humps house elves and who gets off to watching people drink unicorn blood while being asphyxiated. Just sick. Where a wizard chooses to stick his wand is his own business.

So what if Dumbledore’s gay? He’s not hurting anyone. Well, he’s dead, so he’s really not doing anything. Also he’s fictional.

Speaking of fiction, there ARE victims associated with this outing. The slash fic writers. You can’t very well craft rich and textural homo erotic slash fiction for a character who’s ACTUALLY gay. How is that naughty? Slash where the only men having new and exciting sexual encounters with other men is only worth reading if the pairing are supposed to be straight. You don’t do Willow/ Tara slash. You do Xander/Spike slash or Giles/Jonathan slash. Or maybe even The Master/Andrew/Giles/Uncle Enyos slash. I would even settle for Joyce/Anthropomorphic Ms. Kitty Fantastico/Rat Amy slash. But NEVER actual gay character slash. Gross. That gives me the heebies and makes me want to call my congressman (who is probably gay).

In retrospect, instead of the Dumbledisco, I should have done a comic about Dumbledore in an airport bathroom and the ensuing press coverage.

Matt Lauer: “But, Headmaster, why did you start tapping your toes under the stall?â€

osprey

Postby osprey » Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:32 am

I think it's hilarious that people care about this...
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

Return to “Anything”