About Nyte...

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

Comrade K

Postby Comrade K » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:47 pm

Nytesy it's Hamlover, finally decided to join this forum. Why didn't you talk to me? I'm sorry.
Nyte hasn't been on the last couple days. I'm afraid something happened. The last thing he said to me was that him and his mate (his boyfriend) were having trouble.

I'm getting worried. He hasn't even signed on.
Give him time, he may just need to concentrate on fixing things in his life before returning to the internet.

jespah

Postby jespah » Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:34 pm

*sigh* I am worried about Nyte too.... I wish you'd come back honey... everyone misses you... and we're worried.. all your friends. I'm worried...

Tum0spoo

Postby Tum0spoo » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:02 am

*sigh* I am worried about Nyte too.... I wish you'd come back honey... everyone misses you... and we're worried.. all your friends. I'm worried...
This is nyte's boyfriend for those of you who didn't figure that our yourselves.
ImageImage

FallenQuill

Postby FallenQuill » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:58 pm

To resort to abuse of any kind simply because a persons lifestyle doesn't agree with your beliefs is simply disgusting, and shouldn't be tolerated. I personally have no problem with disciplining children, a swat on the butt never hurt anyone.
I give nyte a lot of credit in realizing his own strength and demistrating self control in that most unfortunate situation. But it would be best to remove yourself from that environment, at least in my opinion. Whatever path you choose nyte i wish you the best of luck and hope things work out for the best.
God was created because man needed two things: a scapegoat and hope

"There is a certain satisfaction in living a life in complete and total
failure" - Edward Abbey

Rooster

Postby Rooster » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:08 pm

Three simple words:

CALL CHILD WELFARE

End.

jespah

Postby jespah » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:29 am

I'd have to agree with you on that FallenQuill... Ihate bullies.. let alone ppl that hurt their own children (mentally/physically) simply because of a difference in belief. But don't worry... Nyte's well into taking the steps to remove himself from that home. And he know's he has a place with me...

Return to “Anything”