One final cry for help

A place for any sort of art you have done.

Moderator:Æron

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Sat Jan 17, 2004 7:42 am

Alright, I've put requests in other threads before, but they've gon unheeded. Will anyone be willing to color some background images? If not, i'll get them in colored pencil, or something, but i'd prefer someone with a good grasp of photoshop to be able to do the things i can't with photo impact, such as localized gradiants and such. Anyone up to the challenge, or shall it be in colored pencil?
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

Tavis
Moderator (retired)

Postby Tavis » Sat Jan 17, 2004 9:13 am

Well, now that there is no concerns about a conlfict of interest, care to invite me into this project of yours?

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Sat Jan 17, 2004 9:25 am

*invites tavis* anyone else?
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

Burning Sheep Productions

Postby Burning Sheep Productions » Sat Jan 17, 2004 2:14 pm

Doesn't it tell you how to in the Methods section of House Rules?
Burning Sheep Productions

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Sat Jan 17, 2004 7:05 pm

Well, yes and no... he didn['t fully explain How to do gradiants, plus i use a different program entirely, although i've had one method explained to me.<br><br>Granted, if one more person could help, i would be greatly appreciative. I can't say anything, otherwise i'd give away the suprise, and i don't want to do that.

Return to “Arts”