Valentine's Day Stuff

A place for any sort of art you have done.

Moderator:Æron

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:14 pm

Ozy has been known to wag his tail, if thats what you mean. <!--QuoteBegin-Millie+ another strip that couldn't be done with humans (i think)--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (Millie @ another strip that couldn't be done with humans (i think))</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> "Ozy, your poker face is good, but you really need to work on your poker butt."<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br><br>if it's the drawing of ozy's tail... actually, i am not fully satisfied witht he way it came out, to be honest. It works well enough to pass, so i can't really complain about it just try to do better next time.<br><br>One question to everyone. Do any of you find Millie easier to draw than Ozy? I donow but origionally Ozy was easier to draw for me.
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:18 pm

I find her very hard to draw and because of that i'm unable to submit my Millie searching for brains comic, as told by iyestorm (probably, i forgot). Ozy is easier for me.

Dr. Dos

Postby Dr. Dos » Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:32 pm

I only really did one drawing of Ozy and Millie (just the head too, a little sketch on my history book). Ozy was easier for me because of the lack of hair, and the tophat wasn't that bad.
Anami: Sex with a giant, black scorpion seems fun.

<SteveThePocket> Geez. I want more of this stuff now. Now I know how a horny guy on an imageboard feels.

Henohenomoheji

Postby Henohenomoheji » Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:35 pm

wow. I'm away for five seconds and there are like, three posts.<br><br>I guess I shouldn't complain. I was asking for it.
Miyo! Chikara no chizu!<br><br>Living proof that Ninja and Pirates can live together in peace, harmony, and fun at the expense of ye hapless townsfolk.<br><br>"<br>< e<br> -|-|-/ < <br>< e <br>_________/ <br>-------------------------<br><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Hey... On page 375 it says "Jeebus"...</span>

simon
Site Founder

Postby simon » Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:19 pm

Man FC, that's excellent. Great joke too! I PROMISE I will submit something in the next contest, whatever that may be. For comic relief of course. :P

The J.A.M.

Postby The J.A.M. » Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:20 pm

[...unWARP!!!]<br><br>Good evening.<br><br><br>Whoa!!! Excellent concept! Great work there.<br><br><br>Wait, shouldn't canids stay away from chocolate?<br><br><br>Zacatepngolas!<br><br>Until next time, remember:<br><br>I<br><br>AM<br><br>THE<br><br>J.A.M.<br><br>Good evening.<br><br>[WARP!!!]

Doctor Fred

Postby Doctor Fred » Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:05 am

The first crack I had at it, I couldn't, for the life of me, draw Ozy to any point of satisfaction at all.
<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'><a href='http://www.livejournal.com/users/doctor_fred/' target='_blank'>Enter the Mind... Please?</a></span></span>

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Thu Feb 26, 2004 7:19 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Doctor Fred+Jan 31 2004, 10:10 PM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (Doctor Fred @ Jan 31 2004, 10:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> Edit: I reloaded the image as a PNG because they're much cleaner. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br>i'm gonna have to start doing that<br><br>*edit* I'm re-uploading it saved in PNG format where the original posting of it was. It IS much cleaner! i think anyway!
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

Doctor Fred

Postby Doctor Fred » Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:29 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-FoxChild+Feb 26 2004, 01:19 AM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (FoxChild @ Feb 26 2004, 01:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> <!--QuoteBegin-Doctor Fred+Jan 31 2004, 10:10 PM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (Doctor Fred @ Jan 31 2004, 10:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> Edit: I reloaded the image as a PNG because they're much cleaner. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br>i'm gonna have to start doing that<br><br>*edit* I'm re-uploading it saved in PNG format where the original posting of it was. It IS much cleaner! i think anyway! <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br> It beats those fuzzy jpegs.
<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'><a href='http://www.livejournal.com/users/doctor_fred/' target='_blank'>Enter the Mind... Please?</a></span></span>

Elscire

Postby Elscire » Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:41 pm

Well, PNG's like GIFs are a lossless compression format, but PNG's utilize both vertical <b>and</b> horizontal compression, where GIFs only work horizontally.<br><br>Hurrah for PNG's. I often still use JPEGs though, because at higher quality settings the quality can be perfectly acceptable, and the filesizes are fine too.
Supreme Parallel Pyjama Semi-Sequoia Surrealist Dohickey Elscire (the First)ImageHow rare!

Return to “Arts”