Flash thingy

A place for any sort of art you have done.

Moderator:Æron

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:00 am

I think that this guy is just mainly pissed off at disney.
Oh.. well, who isn't? :P
He once worked there, he has the right! :lol:

Zaaphod
Moderator (retired)

Postby Zaaphod » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:51 am

I hope he wasn't the one responsible for all those dreadful direct-to-video sequels Disney churns out. If so, we'll have to kill him. :P
Made by Angela. :D

Steve the Pocket

Postby Steve the Pocket » Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:10 pm

Ok, for some reason the sound seems to be getting ahead of the visuals on my machine. It wasn't doing that last night.
Is the audio set to "stream"?
No. Because if I did that, it would only go through the first scene. If I tried to use "stream" I would have to either (A) somehow lump everything into one scene, requiring me to have a zillion layers or something, or (B) manually break up the sound file, cutting it precisely on the "10th of a second" line. Neither one seems doable. I know there's a solution because other people make Flashes with sound streaming throughout the cartoon but I don't know what it is.

Steve the Pocket

Postby Steve the Pocket » Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:47 pm

Okay, I've made the improvements I was planning on, and have reposted it. Again, the link is here.

And if any of you are on Newgrounds and would like to score me some points, I also posted it there. </shamelessplug>

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:11 pm

One reviewer called her a "creepy girl". :?

^w^

Postby ^w^ » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:33 pm

Well, she *is* wearing a that creepy mask. :P

Hehe, and the whole torture thing is pretty creepy too.

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:41 pm

I Smell Webisodes!!!!
"No sir, I am not Insane, I just have Anger issues..." ~ The First words i said to my Counselor after I got kicked off the bus.
Wait, you want to see my Art? It ain't much to look at...
Titanic fans rejoice! I have a Titanic RP board. Only... not on the Titanic... and kinda on the Teen side...Nothing real gratuitous though!
"Evil isn't doing bad. It's doing bad and not Feeling bad about it afterwards." ~ Avaric, Wicked. Think about that the next tiem you call someone evil.

DesertFoxCat

Postby DesertFoxCat » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:41 am

The new part almost looks like Millie's mom is sprinkling croutons or something on her :?

Tum0spoo

Postby Tum0spoo » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:44 am

Once you have a completed episode, without the lines and stuff, you should put a link to the comic. That way you'll get less ignorant messages.
ImageImage

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:16 am

you could create webisodes based on the story arcs of the comic!

with DC's permission of course
"No sir, I am not Insane, I just have Anger issues..." ~ The First words i said to my Counselor after I got kicked off the bus.
Titanic fans rejoice! I have a Titanic RP board. Only... not on the Titanic... and kinda on the Teen side...Nothing real gratuitous though!
"Evil isn't doing bad. It's doing bad and not Feeling bad about it afterwards." ~ Avaric, Wicked. Think about that the next tiem you call someone evil.

exsonic

Postby exsonic » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:23 am

2 Words: Great Job

You are a great flasher and Sarah Vowell is a great voicer :)
Under Mega Construction

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:47 pm

You are a great flasher
I never knew Octan ran around naked? :wink:

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:27 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: eep! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Steve the Pocket

Postby Steve the Pocket » Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:57 pm

Once you have a completed episode, without the lines and stuff, you should put a link to the comic. That way you'll get less ignorant messages.
I did. In the long description. Well, not a link per se, since they don't allow HTML, but it's the address (you might have to click the "Read more" to see that far down).

But thanks for the kind words, everyone! I managed to score a copy of Flash MX Full Version from a friend just yesterday, so I'll be able to finish it once I get the time.

exsonic

Postby exsonic » Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:52 pm

As said, My English can slips ;)
Under Mega Construction

Return to “Arts”