Bunches of Stuff

A place for any sort of art you have done.

Moderator:Æron

Sage

Postby Sage » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:59 pm

And why aren't you on MSN? I have more Prentice drawings done. Lots of them.
Had no access to internet. Then when I got access Web messenger decided not to work, so I had to download it.

GeorgiaCoyote

Postby GeorgiaCoyote » Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:53 pm

Then when I got access Web messenger decided not to work, so I had to download it.
That's why I never use MSN. Always was iffy with me.
Nathan

Sage

Postby Sage » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:13 pm

why, your MSN wont work? my web messenger probably just didn't want to work (the regular MSN works fine)

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:07 am

MSN is a flaky piece of absolute crap. I constantly get timeouts and switchboard errors. Never happens with AIM or GTalk. And yet, everybody uses MSN because it comes with Windows in the form of Windows Messenger, even though it's abysmal.

(P.S. Google Talk is the best)
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

GeorgiaCoyote

Postby GeorgiaCoyote » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:53 am

why, your MSN wont work? my web messenger probably just didn't want to work (the regular MSN works fine)
I actually meant the messenger. I've never used MSN in general. Had a hotmail account at one time. Never using that again. Within the first week my inbox was drowning in spam.
Nathan

Burning Sheep Productions

Postby Burning Sheep Productions » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:48 pm

I used to get ridiculous amounts of spam in my Hotmail account but they've improved their spam detection not long ago, I only get two or so a week. Still no where near as good as Gmail though.
Burning Sheep Productions

VenM2
Location:Savannah College of Art and Design. Not really, I just go there for school.

Postby VenM2 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:48 pm

If I move to Gmail then everything that has my hotmail e-mail set up in the accounts would have to be changed and I have so many set to that e-mail that it doesn't become worth the time in changing everything

Sage

Postby Sage » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:13 pm

Lol, I don't get any of these problems X_X oh well

GeorgiaCoyote

Postby GeorgiaCoyote » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:24 pm

I used to get ridiculous amounts of spam in my Hotmail account but they've improved their spam detection not long ago, I only get two or so a week. Still no where near as good as Gmail though.
Amen to that. I'm loving my Gmail account.
If I move to Gmail then everything that has my hotmail e-mail set up in the accounts would have to be changed and I have so many set to that e-mail that it doesn't become worth the time in changing everything
Good point. Fortunately for me though, I got tired of hotmail before I had it linked to too many contacts or other stuff. If I had to move from my Gmail account to another account within the next two days or so, I think I'd rather shoot myself than go through the hassle of reassigning everything.
Nathan

VenM2
Location:Savannah College of Art and Design. Not really, I just go there for school.

Postby VenM2 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:28 pm

me too. Besides I get no spam or anything. I just got 4 in my junk folder over the past 3 months.

Tarukai

Postby Tarukai » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:54 pm

I actually have three emails, a Hotmail (my first one), a Yahoo (don't ever use it or check it anymore), and a gmail.

I love the Hotmail and Gmail, since I use Thunderbird for Gmail, and I've simply had Hotmail for so long now (somewhere around 5+ years) that I just would rather not rid myself of it, since it's tied to a lot of stuff, but my Gmail is as well.

I don't get much spam on Hotmail, because as has been said, they've improved their blockers.

nothing beats Gmail though, save maybe a professional account.
[00:34:00] <Dermy> I do love to manipulate the standard rules of language for opportunistic effect
[00:34:06] <Dermy> Like a grammar hyena, I am
[00:34:16] <Dermy> Munching on the tasty entrails of tradition

[22:26:20] <MuffinSticks> I'm a chocolate muffin with white ears and a striped black and red tail
[22:26:35] <MuffinSticks> And exactly 6 chips

My DA account, for those who care enough to look/click/etc.
And my FA account as well!

osprey

Postby osprey » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:26 pm

Gmail is absolute pro. I switched over like 4 years ago on an invite from Hotmail (which really sucked ass at the time) and never went back. I have 4 Gmail accounts now!
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

Sage

Postby Sage » Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:38 pm

Donnie's been working hard at...
a SECRET PROJECT

MUAHAHAHA

It looks awesome though ^^

VenM2

Postby VenM2 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:00 am

:shock:

Mista_B

Postby Mista_B » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:57 am

It really does! You guys are gonna be impressed. :D
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." <br>-- Bertrand Russell

Return to “Arts”