Monday, July 16, 2007: Comparing notes

Discussion of any of the archived O&M comics, and potential new ones should they ever come about.

Moderator:Æron

Fritz
Monday, July 16, 2007: Comparing notes

Postby Fritz » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:41 am

Praadur

Postby Praadur » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:21 am

Indeed, I do believe that Ozy has a Jacket of Casual Dumpster Conversation +10. I've always admired that about him, that he seems to be able to hold up a conversation inconsequentially as if nothing humiliating had happened to him, there is no righteous indignance, there is only his usual self.

I have to say that I want that skill, to be able to simply talk as if nothing bad had happened. Get stuffed into a dumpster? It wouldn't matter, I'd simply not notice and life would go on around me.

Oh, Ozy... you're so crazy, crazy by not being crazy. Zen crazy.

AvestheFox

Postby AvestheFox » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:55 am

Oh but poor Millie!

Stephan

Postby Stephan » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:47 pm

They've learned a lot in a very short space of time...

...although there's still an opportunity for Ozy to experience running naked through puddles.
Sincerely,
Stephan (not the Aardvarke)

Kyler Thatch

Postby Kyler Thatch » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:37 pm

Indeed, I do believe that Ozy has a Jacket of Casual Dumpster Conversation +10
More like the Cramped Space Conversation feat he gained for being a 3rd level Dragon Initiate. [/dndreference]
Rainy Day Donuts
Made from 110% recycled paper

Praadur

Postby Praadur » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:44 pm

More like the Cramped Space Conversation feat he gained for being a 3rd level Dragon Initiate. [/dndreference]
Impressive! I bow to your knowledge and wit in this case, as I especially like the bit about being a Dragon Initiate. I wish I'd come up with that one!

gforce422

Postby gforce422 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:51 pm

Millie in a trash can...I had a feeling that was going to happen... :P
gforce422 is awesome because:
-He made the absolute nicest comments about me in the other topic. I didn't respond to them yet, because I suck, but they are greatly appreciated! =D
-I would say he would also be a good runner up as one of the nicest people alive.
-He joined the IRC sometimes. But not enough, I say! Chat moar =D
-He is evidently only 18 year old but he could easily pass for 25. =D
-He is a drummer like *I* am and this in itself is cool.
Astro> gforce's smiles can cure cancer in kittens
Astro> the happiness radiating from your person is enough to solve tensor calculus
<mib_4do271>everything you touch explodes in pillows of happiness

NHJ BV

Postby NHJ BV » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:22 pm

Indeed, I do believe that Ozy has a Jacket of Casual Dumpster Conversation +10
Don't forget his Hat of Claustrophobia -2.
Zen Master Ikyoto said: "The world is vast and wide. Why, then, do you wear pants in which you could smuggle Volkswagens?"

VenM2
Location:Savannah College of Art and Design. Not really, I just go there for school.

Postby VenM2 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:39 pm

Well another strip I love :grin:

Llewthepoet

Postby Llewthepoet » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:41 pm

Well I can that they learned some things but sometimes those lessons can be hard.

Jelly

Postby Jelly » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:11 pm

...although there's still an opportunity for Ozy to experience running naked through puddles.
Haha I guess Ozy would be good at that already he doesn't wear pants mostly :oops: :laugh: But I guess maybe Millie has to teach him anyways cause Ozy has his hat and vest usually.

Lig

Postby Lig » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:05 pm

Yep this comic is true. Girls love to verbally assault you while boys are much more direct. Now lets see how good Millie is at removing herself from the trash can. Hehehe.

klimt

Postby klimt » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:03 am

hilarious.

Caoimhin
Location:In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.

Postby Caoimhin » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:19 am

Heh, that is a good one (and further more the PrC actually exists). Along with his Vest of the Zen Master +4 he is a formidable foe when in the confines of his rather stinky lair. Of course Millie not being a 40th lvl Monk (going beyond even the Grand Master of Flowers), she cannot possibly be able to attune herself to the Vest, being too chaotic and un-zen like. Ozy has long been training... Almost ready to Ascend into his final incarnation as a mighty half-dragon being. But I degress...
Millie does seem to have rather poor skills in communicating in confined spaces... Perhaps talking in a trash can makes her unwillingly inhale the odor of the contents, and being a fox probably has an uncanny sense of smell compared to humans. Of course Ozy has been able to bypass this through much mental training, producing his skill of conversing in such a place. All and all a good strip.

Weremensh

Postby Weremensh » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:38 am

I guess you really should avoid judging someone until you've walked a mile in their trash can.

Return to “O&M Strips”