Sketches 4: A New Expectation May 24th

Discussion of any of the archived O&M comics, and potential new ones should they ever come about.

Moderator:Æron

Bocaj Claw
Sketches 4: A New Expectation May 24th

Postby Bocaj Claw » Thu May 24, 2007 7:52 am

http://www.ozyandmillie.org/d/20070524.html

Millie in a flower shirt? Mohawk Felicia? Ozy playing "guess which hand?" What further weirdery can we expect?
That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

Kyler Thatch

Postby Kyler Thatch » Thu May 24, 2007 9:38 am

DCS sure is doing a lot of experimentation, not that I mind. It's pretty interesting, actually.
Rainy Day Donuts
Made from 110% recycled paper

VenM2
Location:Savannah College of Art and Design. Not really, I just go there for school.

Postby VenM2 » Thu May 24, 2007 9:47 am

I wonder what DCS favors... well I do like both of them alot.

Chris

Postby Chris » Thu May 24, 2007 11:07 am

Those are awesome! I feel like looking in some ancient drawing due to the ink he used and the paper XD

Richard K Niner

Postby Richard K Niner » Thu May 24, 2007 11:20 am

Ozy's back in glasses I see...
<center>Image
K9U | Dog House | Av rotation</center>

Sage

Postby Sage » Thu May 24, 2007 12:12 pm

I liked Millie in overalls...

As for Ozy's glasses, I'd prefer him without them, but it's really up to DCS if he wears them or not.

Miles E Traysandor

Postby Miles E Traysandor » Thu May 24, 2007 2:17 pm

Lol, Punk Felicia. *Headshot!*
This signature may spontaneously combust at any given moment. Make sure there's a fresh can of gasoline handy.

Remember, call in the next ten minutes to recieve your Absolutely Free Official Llewellyn Inaction Figure! [Shipping, Handling, and resulting Dragon Conspiracies not included]

Luke B.

Postby Luke B. » Thu May 24, 2007 4:22 pm

Punk Felicia is the most awesome thing I've seen in a long time. :D

Looks like a lot of work is being done to nail down her character too, which is interesting. Especially after the recent character development of the Museum story, she's really become a character I look forward to seeing grow. While most of the characters in O&M have, more or less, stayed pretty much the same over the years, Felica, especially with her Goth phase, recent kindness to Avery and such, has grown in some interesting and thought-provoking ways. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens with her in the future.

Ozy in glasses looks awesome as always, though I'm a little worried about Millie. She doesn't look as... well, innocent? As she was before, almost... feral? Hmm. Her facial expression here is more 'teen' than 'ten', somehow. Ozy looks, as always, like he's enduring the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.

Llewthepoet

Postby Llewthepoet » Thu May 24, 2007 4:59 pm

That's a little weird, but that's not a bad thing. :wink:

CodeCat

Postby CodeCat » Thu May 24, 2007 5:05 pm

I'm sure DCS is here reading these topics, reading our responses, and giggling at our halfwitted attempts to guess what he's up to. :P
Furries? Are they the nutters that pretend to be animals and draw humans that look like animals? Christ, I sink my head into my paws... -Rooster

Chris

Postby Chris » Thu May 24, 2007 5:15 pm

I'm sure DCS is here reading these topics, reading our responses, and giggling at our halfwitted attempts to guess what he's up to. :P

LOL yeah XD, He lurks alot :-P

Novil Ariandis

Postby Novil Ariandis » Thu May 24, 2007 7:08 pm

I got my glasses at age ten, too. So I can relate well.

Sandra and Woo: my webcomic about the adventures of the girl Sandra and her raccoon Woo

Sage

Postby Sage » Thu May 24, 2007 7:09 pm

I get the feeling I'm the only one here not fond of the idea of Ozy having glasses.

BladeRaptor

Postby BladeRaptor » Thu May 24, 2007 7:17 pm

I liked Millie in overalls...

As for Ozy's glasses, I'd prefer him without them, but it's really up to DCS if he wears them or not.
I'm not too sure I care too much for Ozy wearing glasses either, but then again, that might just be because I'm so used to seeing him without them. It's natural to resist change. People complained about the look of Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker until they saw the game for themselves, after all. He does look good in this one, though.

Sage

Postby Sage » Thu May 24, 2007 7:22 pm

I'm not too sure I care too much for Ozy wearing glasses either, but then again, that might just be because I'm so used to seeing him without them.
I thought that too, after I posted that, but then I thought... maybe he just doesn't look Ozy with the glasses... I mean. I've got Ozy and Millie shirts of him without glasses. THey'd be outdated if he had glasses then... ack.. I'm going to stop before brain combustion. (i'm lazy)

Return to “O&M Strips”