Minority

Discuss everything related to Ozy and Millie.
Phieta

Postby Phieta » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:04 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-DoppledangeR DooG+Feb 21 2005, 10:41 PM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (DoppledangeR DooG @ Feb 21 2005, 10:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> read over the lyrics. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br> I now have a <b>very</b> strong urge to bap you upside the head...

Dr. Doog

Postby Dr. Doog » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:33 pm

No! 'Twas Henoheno!
pants jesus
DCS should've ended the comic a year or two ago.

Arloest
Moderator (retired)

Postby Arloest » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:01 am

Your Body is a Wonderland happens to be one of my least favorite songs ever, but Minority by Greenday is awesome.
Who sleeps shall awake, greeting the shadows from the sun
Who sleeps shall awake, looking through the window of our lives
Waiting for the moment to arrive...
Show us the silence in the rise,
So that we may someday understand...

Henohenomoheji

Postby Henohenomoheji » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:47 am

For the last time doog, quit trying to blame the products of <b>your</b> sick and tortured mind on me! It nae be my fault!
Miyo! Chikara no chizu!<br><br>Living proof that Ninja and Pirates can live together in peace, harmony, and fun at the expense of ye hapless townsfolk.<br><br>"<br>< e<br> -|-|-/ < <br>< e <br>_________/ <br>-------------------------<br><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Hey... On page 375 it says "Jeebus"...</span>

bronte

Postby bronte » Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:33 am

OK.<br><br>Your BOdy is a Wonderland + Ozy and Mille = Squicky
LLEWELLYN: And surely you've noticed that a great deal of what I do is extremely strange.
-------
MILLIE: Note to self: Sarcasm is highly ineffective against stupid people

Ruedii-X

Postby Ruedii-X » Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:25 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Arloest+Feb 21 2005, 10:01 PM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (Arloest @ Feb 21 2005, 10:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> Your Body is a Wonderland happens to be one of my least favorite songs ever, but Minority by Greenday is awesome. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br> How about MxPx--It's Alright.

Arloest
Moderator (retired)

Postby Arloest » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:06 am

Never heard that one.<br>Maybe I should get soulseek out.
Who sleeps shall awake, greeting the shadows from the sun
Who sleeps shall awake, looking through the window of our lives
Waiting for the moment to arrive...
Show us the silence in the rise,
So that we may someday understand...

Ruedii-X

Postby Ruedii-X » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:37 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Arloest+Feb 22 2005, 10:06 PM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (Arloest @ Feb 22 2005, 10:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> Never heard that one.<br>Maybe I should get soulseek out. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br> Here's the lyrics I cut out the variation, but you get the idea.<br><br>{verse 1}<br>There is no map<br>There are no signs<br>We're on are way<br>We're crossing lines<br><br>Strap on your boots<br>go pack your bags<br>no time to rest<br>no time to lag.<br><br>{bridge}<br>And you know, everyone here has been invited to go<br>We're on our way into the unkonwn<br><br>{Chorus}<br>It's alright, it's alright, <br>we can travel by the moonlight<br>It's alright, it's alright<br>we can travel through the twilight<br><br>(repeat Chorus)<br><br>{verse 2}<br>This life is good<br>The road is clear<br>It's time to shift<br>into high gear<br><br>Everything we're passing fads<br>It's what's inside our hearts that stays<br><br>(Repeat bridge)<br>(Repeat Chorus x2)

Return to “Ozy and Millie”