Timulty on a milk carton?

Discuss everything related to Ozy and Millie.
FallenQuill
Timulty on a milk carton?

Postby FallenQuill » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:29 pm

Perhaps it is just me, or does it seem that Timulty is making fewer and fewer appearances in the strips. I realize that he isn't a major character or the comic would be Ozy & Timulty.
All that aside I truly enjoyed the strips with Timulty, the innocence and niavity (sp?) that seem to be inherent in his personality makes for amazing strips that you can't help but smile at. My favorite strip is of Timulty opening a soda and the cap says sorry please try again, and he thinks he opened it wrong. http://www.ozyandmillie.org/d/20010619.html
I can't wait for my daughter (currently 2 months) to reach that point. Where everything is new and full of wonder.
God was created because man needed two things: a scapegoat and hope

"There is a certain satisfaction in living a life in complete and total
failure" - Edward Abbey

Sage

Postby Sage » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:44 pm

You just want to see if your daughter comes up with a "booger" song.

Dr. Doog

Postby Dr. Doog » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:50 am

that's because the last time DCS drew Timulty everybody pissed him off to the point of actually redrawing him in the comic strip.
pants jesus
DCS should've ended the comic a year or two ago.

FallenQuill

Postby FallenQuill » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:24 am

You just want to see if your daughter comes up with a "booger" song.
If she gets her parents sense of humor, i wouldn't be surprised.
that's because the last time DCS drew Timulty everybody pissed him off to the point of actually redrawing him in the comic strip.
Ahh, went back and checked the message board for the last strip w/ timulty, i must of first seen that one after the redraw.
God was created because man needed two things: a scapegoat and hope

"There is a certain satisfaction in living a life in complete and total
failure" - Edward Abbey

Jelly

Postby Jelly » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:31 am

Haha i like Timulty, hes like my little cousin doesn't wear clothes sometimes too.

CoreyFox

Postby CoreyFox » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:35 pm

The Timulty character is one of the main reasons i like the strip. Another reason is because i like foxes and raccoons.

Jedi Ozy

Postby Jedi Ozy » Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:53 am

That's because the last time DCS drew Timulty everybody pissed him off to the point of actually redrawing him in the comic strip.
That's news to this one. What's the story of how that happened? Considering that he's always looked the same beforehand. Was it so much of a complaint about how he was drawn as opposed to how he was used in the strip?

As for Tim himself, I also like him a lot, he's adorable, with his innocence. A favourite strip with him was getting Ozy's dragon hoard; the look on his face, with Ozy smiling as well, shows how those two have this special connection, and it not being the first time, too. Plus as a final note, raccoons are a favourite species in general furrydom.
"The zen of martial arts is learning not to fight by learning how to fight; to learn not to kill by learning how to kill, etc."

Kyler Thatch

Postby Kyler Thatch » Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:35 pm

That's because the last time DCS drew Timulty everybody pissed him off to the point of actually redrawing him in the comic strip.
That's news to this one. What's the story of how that happened? Considering that he's always looked the same beforehand. Was it so much of a complaint about how he was drawn as opposed to how he was used in the strip?
Well, people kept pointing out in the discussion thread about how Timulty was almost the same height as Avery in that strip. I don't remember if people were really complaining or just saying about it, but in the end, DCS decided to redraw it.
Rainy Day Donuts
Made from 110% recycled paper

Dr. Doog

Postby Dr. Doog » Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:32 pm

they were contemplating (as many members are wont to do at any chance) that it meant he was growing up, and DCS was like " :evil: fine I redrew it R U HAPPY D:<"
pants jesus
DCS should've ended the comic a year or two ago.

VenM2
Location:Savannah College of Art and Design. Not really, I just go there for school.

Postby VenM2 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:52 pm

I would have been a bit angry too but it wouldn't have stayed with me though.

Return to “Ozy and Millie”