Hangin' wit O&M quotes!

Popular word games for time well wasted.

Moderator:Æron

CoreyFox
Hangin' wit O&M quotes!

Postby CoreyFox » Tue May 16, 2006 12:02 am

I'm feeling very bored right now and i was wondering if any of you would like to play a little hangman. In case you don't know the rules, it's like Wheel of Fortune, only you don't earn any money for each correct letter you guess. Each wrong letter you guess makes your guy closer and closer to being hung.

O: head.
O-: head and neck
O-/: head, neck and right arm
O-<: head, neck and both arms
O-<-: head, neck, arms and torso
O-<-/: head, neck, arms, torso and right leg
O-<-<: Finished man = GAME OVER!

Since this is an Ozy & Millie forum, i was thinking we'd do O&M quotes. Let me demonstrate.

--- -'- ---- --------!

You guess "r," and it goes in, like so.

--- -'- ---r -------r!

You guess "s," which is not in the quote, you get the first part of your guy, which is the head. (see above) You keep on guessing letters until you think you know the answer. If it ends up like, say...

B-t i'm y--r da-g-ter!

...you'd know it's "But i'm your daughter!" First one to guess the phrase correctly gets 5 points. The game continues, well, until everyone decides to stop playing. Whoever has the most points, give me your e-mail address, and i'll send you an O&M drawing i did last year. As motivation to get this game going as long as the Word Association topic is going, i'm not giving you one clue as to what the drawing is of.

So...any takers?

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Tue May 16, 2006 12:53 am

Sure, heres one:

--- ---- -'- ---- -------, -----?

can you guess what it is?
Last edited by Niko123000 on Tue May 16, 2006 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"No sir, I am not Insane, I just have Anger issues..." ~ The First words i said to my Counselor after I got kicked off the bus.
Wait, you want to see my Art? It ain't much to look at...
Titanic fans rejoice! I have a Titanic RP board. Only... not on the Titanic... and kinda on the Teen side...Nothing real gratuitous though!
"Evil isn't doing bad. It's doing bad and not Feeling bad about it afterwards." ~ Avaric, Wicked. Think about that the next tiem you call someone evil.

Fritz

Postby Fritz » Tue May 16, 2006 2:50 am

Hm... R.

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Tue May 16, 2006 10:27 am

--- ---- -'- ---r -------, R----?

good guess
"No sir, I am not Insane, I just have Anger issues..." ~ The First words i said to my Counselor after I got kicked off the bus.
Titanic fans rejoice! I have a Titanic RP board. Only... not on the Titanic... and kinda on the Teen side...Nothing real gratuitous though!
"Evil isn't doing bad. It's doing bad and not Feeling bad about it afterwards." ~ Avaric, Wicked. Think about that the next tiem you call someone evil.

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Tue May 16, 2006 6:48 pm

"I"

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Tue May 16, 2006 8:20 pm

... Gonna guess thats an I and

--- ---- I'- ---r -i-----, Ri---?

Another gooid guess. also, shyna, if say Tum0spoo comes on and guesses a letter, but gets it wrong, doies he get a head or does the whole boe\ard get the head?

CoreyFox

Postby CoreyFox » Tue May 16, 2006 8:58 pm

The whole board, Niko.

And i say "T."

Dr. Doog

Postby Dr. Doog » Tue May 16, 2006 9:12 pm

add on to that any Hs for me
pants jesus
DCS should've ended the comic a year or two ago.

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Wed May 17, 2006 7:59 pm

--- ---- I'- ---r -i-----, Ri-ht?

Ok you guys are either good, or dumb luck.

Tum0spoo

Postby Tum0spoo » Wed May 17, 2006 8:12 pm

"M"
ImageImage

CoreyFox

Postby CoreyFox » Wed May 17, 2006 9:01 pm

"G"

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Wed May 17, 2006 9:17 pm

--- ---- I'm ---r -i-----, Right?

Tum0spoo

Postby Tum0spoo » Wed May 17, 2006 9:21 pm

"U"
ImageImage

CoreyFox

Postby CoreyFox » Wed May 17, 2006 9:28 pm

"O"

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Wed May 17, 2006 10:07 pm

-ou --o- I'm -our -i-----, Right?

Return to “Forum Games”