You guys are still at this?...

New to the forum? Going on vacation? Tell us about it.

Moderator:Æron

Rikirk
You guys are still at this?...

Postby Rikirk » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:59 am

Wow.
"Yes, yes I'll admit I tuned you out but in my defense its because I've already figured out you're stupid." Dr. Rodney McKay Stargate: Atlantis

"Did you say mattress?,...I did ask you not to. Now I have to get into the fish tank and sing."

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Re: You guys are still at this?...

Postby nickspoon » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:07 pm

We're always at it.

(Hi Rikirk!)
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

Rikirk

Postby Rikirk » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:39 pm

Hello Nick, nice to hear from you again.
"Yes, yes I'll admit I tuned you out but in my defense its because I've already figured out you're stupid." Dr. Rodney McKay Stargate: Atlantis

"Did you say mattress?,...I did ask you not to. Now I have to get into the fish tank and sing."

osprey

Postby osprey » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:17 am

Daaaaaaaaaaaayum haven't seen you in a while! Good to see you! =D
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

Rikirk

Postby Rikirk » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:32 am

You as well Osprey.
:)

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:13 pm

There is a reason to this?

Rikirk

Postby Rikirk » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:34 am

I thought once the strip ended, there would be no legit reason for Dc to continue, but what do I know. Nice to see a few familiar...names. Had to deal with some life problems a bit, two of my brothers died within days of each other last year...had to deal with that and other things...too crazy to get into. But im still suckin air...so I may pop in here a few time to see whats going on.

L8r.

datherman

Postby datherman » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:26 pm

Well, we kinda all stopped caring all that much about the comic itself well before O&M actually died. And then there's the whole episode with Raine Dog, leading to us getting unlinked from the O&M main page for being too "toxic" of an atmosphere (aka we called DCS out on how horrible the comic was and she didn't like that).

Point is, at some point in time we were about the comic, yes. But we stayed for the community, and that's what's kept us going for ages now. Heck, we had a mini DC-con at the last MFF, with something like 12-15 of us meeting in person!
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Rikirk

Postby Rikirk » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:48 pm

O and M to me was a bit magical, yeah...Im sappy I know. Ive seen dcs's new stuff, Rain...concerning the art was good, Girl is all rehash. So my bottom line is ill always love O and M...but its time to latch on to something else. I do not wish to criticize dcs for the new stuff, its hers and she can do what she wants with it...but the spark of old has died.

Its time to move on.

Hopefully something else just as endearing will be found in the future.

:smile:

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:04 pm

Well, Dan said it as well, but it's just that we all met up because of the comic but we stayed, or at least stayed as long as we can, because we made friends here. The forum grew to be more than just Ozy and Millie in the later years and it's harder to leave friends behind than it is a comic strip.

Rikirk

Postby Rikirk » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:12 pm

Understood.

Ibun

Postby Ibun » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:59 am

I didn't bother reading other people's novels that they call posts; but the only reason I stay/come back repeatedly after "qutting forever" is that I love these guys and I can't live without them. ;_; / I enjoy talking to alot of them, and while I could talk to a majority to them on chat programs, I like the interaction between all of us on the IRC, which is where most of the shite happens these days.
Killin' the first born of lyrical Yul Brynners.

Burning Sheep Productions

Postby Burning Sheep Productions » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:07 am

Ilu2 Ibun.
Burning Sheep Productions

Return to “Airport”