Tell me about my poster

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

Tai
Staff
Tell me about my poster

Postby Tai » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:06 am

because I have to print it out tomorrow haha. It's aimed partially at nonsciency types and there's a bit of cleanup to do but all the important stuff's there.

GIANT PICTURE WARNING BEEB BEEB http://g.imagehost.org/0747/SCIENCELOL.png

Æron

Re: Tell me about my poster

Postby Æron » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:28 am

Only 1.5 squerl? PFFFFF

PS- Figure numbering is confusing. There are two Figure 4's and two Figure 1's. Both Figure 1's are labeled "Flowchart of the DNA barcoding process." Some are bolded and others aren't. Only Figure 4 appears to be referenced in the text.

PPS- I dunno if you want to italicize A. borealis in "Identifying a new parasite-host relationship" section or not. I'm a bit foggy on the conventions, but I think it should be italicized too.

PPPS- It looks good!

PPPPS- I'm writing this after a dose of nyquil. Possible taking with a grain of salt required.
Scurry, scurry, Scurryous! You might just be the murriest. You certainly are the furriest! Hurry! Scurry! Scurryous!

Æron

Re: Tell me about my poster

Postby Æron » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:40 am

Addendum: Center column's Figure 4 label has some grid behind it that looks out of place.

Nitpick: Center column figures and figure labels are a bit squished together, but hey-you're working with limited space here.
Scurry, scurry, Scurryous! You might just be the murriest. You certainly are the furriest! Hurry! Scurry! Scurryous!

Return to “Anything”