Regular Show - Hamboning Saved My Life

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

Dr. Dos
Regular Show - Hamboning Saved My Life

Postby Dr. Dos » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:12 pm

What is it?
Regular Show was created by J.G. Quintel and features the day-to-day adventures of Mordecai the bluejay and Rigby the raccoon, just two employees of a rather large park. I wouldn't call it a kid's cartoon (they even say "pissed") nor would I call it an adult show. It's an excellent series for 20-somethings who want a funny cartoon (and just possibly are high, though it's not really a show for stoners either).

When is it?
The show currently airs every Monday at 8:15pm EST on Cartoon Network. It shares the 8:00 timeslot with Adventure Time so rather than 2 10 minute episodes each week you are stuck with just one.

Where else is it?
But who has cable TV these days? Every episode is promptly uploaded to http://regularsho.ws/ where it can be streamed or downloaded ( http://cabin.regularsho.ws/ is what you'll need for Firefox 3)

Who is in it?

Mordecai
One of our main protagonists. Mordecai is pretty laid back but has enough pride that he doesn't want to let anybody down. He has quite the crush on Margaret. Mordecai is the more sensible one, generally going along with Rigby's plans until things begin to go wrong.

Rigby
Our other protagonist. Rigby is always looking for the easy way out of things and always wants to one-up Mordecai in any competition. He has a brother Don and sleeps in a pile of clothes on a trampoline.

Pops
A rather naive man that owns the park where the other characters work. He has an interesting interpretation of money and is very weird in general. He can be ignorant at times due to his age.

Benson
Yes he's a gumball machine. He's also Mordecai and Rigby's boss and knows he can't trust them to do anything right. An angry person but only because Mordecai and Rigby are so unreliable. Do not prank call him.

Skips
A yeti who also works at the park with everyone else. Skips is the one who can solve any problems Mordecai and Rigby cause and they know it, going to him for advice on everything from unicorns to defeating the Destroyer of Worlds. Played by Mark Hamill!

Muscle Man and High Five Ghost
These two are probably the least developed characters. Muscle Man likes to make "my mom" jokes. High Five Ghost is always with him. Why is he a ghost? Probably one high five too many.

Margaret
The love interest of Mordecai. She works in a coffee shop Mordecai and Rigby frequent. Mordecai's attempts to win her heart tend to go unnoticed.

Don
Rigby's brother. He's an accountant! Give him some sugar.

And anyone else that happens to show up for a single episode

So watch it because it's the best show on TV.
Anami: Sex with a giant, black scorpion seems fun.

<SteveThePocket> Geez. I want more of this stuff now. Now I know how a horny guy on an imageboard feels.

Spotty

Re: Regular Show - Hamboning Saved My Life

Postby Spotty » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:49 pm

I wish I had Cartoon Network. Those cable commies @ Comcast took it off their basic package and now all I have is converter box.

Cactus Jack

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:12 pm

Oh boy, I bet this show is hilariously random and they do all those funny random things that were the rage 9 years ago when they were still fresh

Dr. Dos

Postby Dr. Dos » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:47 pm

No because then it would be a terrible show.
Anami: Sex with a giant, black scorpion seems fun.

<SteveThePocket> Geez. I want more of this stuff now. Now I know how a horny guy on an imageboard feels.

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:44 pm

And it's not a terrible show, it's Regular Show.

likeafox
Administrator

Postby likeafox » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:03 am

I will stop and watch if I happen to be nearby a TV with this on it.

Return to “Anything”