Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

baloki
Staff
Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)

Postby baloki » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:05 pm

So Guitar Hero has an achievement on the xbox for a 500 note streak. And the only song that you can get it on (via easy mode cos I'm rubbish) is "Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)" by Lost Prophets. So I play the song over and over again for hours learning to master it and low and behold I get said 500 note streak and guess what? I was playing the WRONG FISKING VERSION of GH and it was one of the other ones with that achievement in. I was upset :(

What rather silly things have you done recently?

Do you believe in Lady Luck Now? Yeah Lady Bad Luck!

Ibun

Re: Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)

Postby Ibun » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:03 pm

I read this thread.

BA DUM PSH.
Killin' the first born of lyrical Yul Brynners.

baloki
Staff

Postby baloki » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:45 am

I read this thread.

BA DUM PSH.
HAETS

**HATS

Do you believe in Lady Luck Now? Yeah Lady Bad Luck!

Cactus Jack

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:11 am

At work I forgot one of the kids was off trust and let him play video games, which became an issue today when a different worker told him he couldn't play video games because he was off trust and he told that worker to kiss his ass.

Also I almost bought a new laptop because I thought mine was broken. I started it today and it worked for some reason even though two days ago it wouldn't work at all.

Doc Sigma

Postby Doc Sigma » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:29 am

I bought a belt as part of my cosplay costume and ordered it in "natural" color, thinking it would look cool. Apparently, untreated leather is this really crappy weak urine color.

Caoimhin
Location:In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.

Postby Caoimhin » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:24 pm

I was playing Fallout 3 for a couple hours and then when my dad told me I had to do yardwork I had the realization that I was wasting my time, I REALLY wanted to get back to reading Don Quixote . And the worst part was I sincerely thought I was wasting my time (which still strikes me every time I play a game, even if I have no housework to do).

Cactus Jack

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:33 pm

I sometimes feel like I am wasting my time when I play a video game, but if its a game with progression and a set end (Such as Fallout rather then The Sims) then I feel like I accomplished something by getting farther in the game

Return to “Anything”