Ages of Ms. Sorkowitz

Discussion of any of the archived O&M comics, and potential new ones should they ever come about.

Moderator:Æron

Hyperion
Ages of Ms. Sorkowitz

Postby Hyperion » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:31 pm

[no comment]
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Avatar by kurorakuen, Shienvien. Used with permission.

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Re: Ages of Ms. Sorkowitz

Postby Muninn » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:11 pm

That ain't no herbal cigarette she's smoking I think.

Cactus Jack

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:38 pm

That seems pretty random. Of all the minor characters I expected her to show up in one of these the least. Stage three jacket with no other clothing remains, that fashion appears to be timeless, or pherhaps when Millie and friends started doing it it was because of some sort of retro fad among all the hip kids.

osprey

Postby osprey » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:33 pm

I laughed cause it looks like she's perptually on an invisible toilet.
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:23 pm

I laughed cause it looks like she's perptually on an invisible toilet.
This is what I thought. It's got to be pretty uncomfortable.
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

MuffinSticks

Postby MuffinSticks » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:28 pm

I hate how wrinkly her pouch is. And why aren't any of the characters republicans as youngsters?
КТО ТРОГАЛ МОЯ ПУШКА

<Muninn> Too furry for saneville, too girly for boystown
see, how far raine dog got placed in the background? take that you blue bitch

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:50 pm

I hate how wrinkly her pouch is. And why aren't any of the characters republicans as youngsters?
Because in DCS's world everyone worth being was a liberal hippie love bird tie dye freak fest and he is never ever ever ever ever ever ever wrong and he loves his characters so they're like him. Unless its in situational irony for humors sake. But not even then.
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

Dr. Sticks

Postby Dr. Sticks » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:22 pm

yeah, the whole "smoking pot" think is stupid to me...
http://www.spingain.com/?ref=146518
Well put doog. You never posted anything offensive whatsoever
we know she'll be back, like a good bitch should.

Arloest
Moderator (retired)

Postby Arloest » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:39 pm

SMOKE WEED 24/7

Who sleeps shall awake, greeting the shadows from the sun
Who sleeps shall awake, looking through the window of our lives
Waiting for the moment to arrive...
Show us the silence in the rise,
So that we may someday understand...

Baconsticks

Postby Baconsticks » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:10 pm

I think you are all missing the real point of this: The 80's was really, really, fuckin' scary.

Chris

Postby Chris » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:01 am

1: Looks like a kangaroo fox hybrid
2: Wait, is that a pot she's smoking? Also, she has a hint of raine dog's muzzle..
3: Now, Sorkowitz looks abit like Raine Dog and her hair reminds me of that grumpy lady from the Woody Woodpecker show...and that pouch sag is makes her look like a reptile.
4: Front view makes her look like a lion-fox-kangaroo hybrid...The front view is just freaking weird...

I find it weird that, sorkowitz's pouch sagged heavily...Even real life kangaroo pouches don't sag like that! I still like this:

It's interesting though that her look barely changed while Ozy, Millie and the others mutated into something else..

NonsenseWords

Postby NonsenseWords » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:14 am

Blegh. The use of the 'Raine Dog' style for the muzzles is kind of irritating (Raine's muzzle has this horrible lower-jaw flexibility that nothing in nature has due to the presence of this thing called the jaw bone and little Sorkowitz is displaying that horrible flexion and eugh). She looks like she's off-balance and about to teeter over soon.

The pot-smoking hippie there... was that really necessary? Just having the hippie necklaces and the space-out look in the eyes would have been sufficient and, I dunno... a little more subtle? You get the implication without making having to actually show anything.

Despite the fact that it annoys me, though, the third one -- business jacket and ridiculous hair -- is the one that just rubs me the wrong way the most, but I can't figure out why. Something about it...

likeafox
Administrator

Postby likeafox » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:21 am

Ah I see... she has a scrotum now.

Caoimhin
Location:In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.

Postby Caoimhin » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:41 am

Ah I see... she has a scrotum now.
Astute observation. That pouch sag bothers me too and in case anyone was wondering that third one is an iconic 80's business look... I did find the weed to be rather unneccesary, considering none of the other characters had any "accesories". This is the second most disturbing... The most being the last Felicia look as an adult, she could use a cig is that pic...

IceDragon

Postby IceDragon » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:47 pm

Because in DCS's world everyone worth being was a liberal hippie love bird tie dye freak fest and he is never ever ever ever ever ever ever wrong and he loves his characters so they're like him. Unless its in situational irony for humors sake. But not even then.
Maybe DCS has never met an ultra-smug (moreso than DCS) annoying libberal hippy douche? Or DCS is as liberal as they go.
The pot-smoking hippie there... was that really necessary? Just having the hippie necklaces and the space-out look in the eyes would have been sufficient and, I dunno... a little more subtle? You get the implication without making having to actually show anything.
DCS is many things, but she aint subtle, no matter how much she pretends to be.

Return to “O&M Strips”