Who are you?

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

Sakie

Postby Sakie » Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:13 am

awwww dude i got a hosting site and i dont think i can change the format and that is where i can put all my pictures to get them here

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:31 am

there you go.
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

Sakie

Postby Sakie » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:54 pm

how did you do that?

dobbs

Postby dobbs » Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:17 pm

Wow, a substantial post from dobbs...<br><br><u>vital</u><br><b>gender</b>: male<br><b>age</b>: 24 as of April 2004<br><b>height</b>: 6'2"<br><b>weight</b>: ~175lbs<br><b>eyes</b>: blue, two<br><b>hair</b>: blonde, short<br><br><u>spatial</u><br><b>home</b>: Central Washington, U.S.<br><b>range</b>: most of Washington, but usually Northwestward<br><br><u>personal</u><br><b>employment</b>: student, computer support<br><b>interests</b>: programming, networking, molecular biology, nature in general<br><b>personality</b>: introvert, intelligent (or so I'm told)<br><b>status</b>: single, not looking<br><br>Hmm... If I say anything more, I endanger my introversion. Well, that and it's 6:15a and I haven't slept yet.<br><br>-dobbs
Great Clockwise Pumpkin Mock-Caterpillar Whirly Doodad dobbs (the Thirty-Ninth)

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Wed Apr 21, 2004 4:54 am

6:05?!? not even <b>I've</b> pulled one THAT late before! I must say, bravo!
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

dobbs

Postby dobbs » Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:26 pm

Yeah, and I just did it <b>again</b>! I guess it's apparent I'm a bit of a night owl. Though I have stayed up for 36 hours before. At about 30 hours, I felt great, as if I could stay up another twenty hours. Luckilly, I was still mentally competent enough to decide to get some sleep as soon as possible. Which was six hours later. And I do all of this without the help of mind-altering substances. Remember, kids, stay off drugs and you might end up like me. Wait, forget I said that!
Great Clockwise Pumpkin Mock-Caterpillar Whirly Doodad dobbs (the Thirty-Ninth)

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:45 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-darkdragon+Apr 20 2004, 07:54 AM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (darkdragon @ Apr 20 2004, 07:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> how did you do that? <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br> I'll create the thread for that sometime soon. possibly later today after a test that nneds to be taken.

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Wed Apr 21, 2004 4:08 pm

One summer i read that a person staying awake for more than three days hallucinates images and sounds. I thought i'd give it a try and using only coffee (though it was a rather strong variety) i... did it, but i didn't see any spectres, too bad, perhaps i was too weary to see properly. *curses his brain*

Return to “Anything”