Woman skinned puppy to make belt

Everything that might be happening in our world today, tomorrow, or yesterday.

Moderator:Æron

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:41 am

If God doesn't want us to eat animals then why are they made out of meat?
After all, it's in the Bible!

Genesis 9
2 The fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth and upon every bird of the heavens, upon everything that creeps on the ground and all the fish of the sea. Into your hand they are delivered. 3 Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.
QFT!!!

MuffinSticks

Postby MuffinSticks » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:46 am

EAT EVERYTHING THAT MOVES
THE WORD OF THE LORD
КТО ТРОГАЛ МОЯ ПУШКА

<Muninn> Too furry for saneville, too girly for boystown
see, how far raine dog got placed in the background? take that you blue bitch

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:48 am

Not everything. Cannabalism is a sin. Get back on topic.

Yes I know I spelled cannabal wrong.

MuffinSticks

Postby MuffinSticks » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:50 am

EVERYTHING THAT MOVES
EVERYTHING
EVERYTHING
EVERYTHING
КТО ТРОГАЛ МОЯ ПУШКА

Rooster

Postby Rooster » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:38 am

A Jack Russell? Good. Yappy little gits, wish someone would come and skin the one next door...then maybe I could sleep.

MuffinSticks

Postby MuffinSticks » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:47 am

Best done yourself. That's what I always say.
КТО ТРОГАЛ МОЯ ПУШКА

Jakkal

Postby Jakkal » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:11 am

If I wouldn't be supposed to eat meat, God wouldn't give me teeths of wolfs (which sometimes sucks anyway, but meh)...

Vegetarians are more cruel than we are. They are using the immovability of their victims while our food got the chance to run away... and we didn'T climb up the foodchain to eat tofu and broccoli all day ;)

MuffinSticks

Postby MuffinSticks » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:43 am

That's so right. If we're gonna sit at the top of the foodchain, we might as well rain hell upon everything below us for our own gain and entertainment.
КТО ТРОГАЛ МОЯ ПУШКА

Jakkal

Postby Jakkal » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:45 am

That's so right. If we're gonna sit at the top of the foodchain, we might as well rain hell upon everything below us for our own gain and entertainment.
Word, (***double Irony bonus***)

Rooster

Postby Rooster » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:22 am

Only problem with that is, animals don't shoot back...it gets boring after a while.

Jakkal

Postby Jakkal » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:27 am

Only problem with that is, animals don't shoot back...it gets boring after a while.
yeah but that's the reason to search for some of those rare species.. make combat more exiting...

Doc Sigma

Postby Doc Sigma » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:17 pm

Seriously though, look at our teeth. We have the teeth of herbivores. Makes me think we're "technically" "supposed" to be vegetarians...

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:33 pm

Genesis 9
2 The fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth and upon every bird of the heavens, upon everything that creeps on the ground and all the fish of the sea. Into your hand they are delivered. 3 Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.
And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them. - Jeremiah 19:9
They are using the immovability of their victims while our food got the chance to run away
What? Those chickens and cows in factory farms are given a head start before the butcher is unleashed are they? Or in Germany do the air conditioned, neatly aisled and pre-packaged meat products in plastic containers in supermarkets thrown at high speeds across the Autobahn for customers to chase after.

Jakkal

Postby Jakkal » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:48 pm

They are using the immovability of their victims while our food got the chance to run away
What? Those chickens and cows in factory farms are given a head start before the butcher is unleashed are they? Or in Germany do the air conditioned, neatly aisled and pre-packaged meat products in plastic containers in supermarkets thrown at high speeds across the Autobahn for customers to chase after.
we normaly give them 10 sec to run away.

no seriously, it was a joke. all of that comment, but thx for critism :roll:

Jakkal

Postby Jakkal » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:57 pm

Seriously though, look at our teeth. We have the teeth of herbivores. Makes me think we're "technically" "supposed" to be vegetarians...
yeah, but I don't have them... well they are somewhat diffrent... not like the normal teeth.

absolutly serious now:
sure, we got teeth of herbivores but ALSO teeth of carnivores. My own opinion is, you should take the middleway, not only meat (or 80% of all you eat ;) ) or only vegetables and fruits. People who want to eat only one of this sides, should do that, no need to discuss with such a person, because he got his reasons. So there is no need to call meateaters or vegetarians (vegans, too) evil. Everyone should deside on his own way, what he want to eat, and what he don't want to eat. I'm not sure, if you take this discussion serious, some of you do, probably (I'm in middlebetween).

Now get back to topic... how many of those terriers do you need to make a belt? Quite many, if you ask me... ;)

Return to “World Events”