"Comic Strip Superstar--We Have a Winner!"

Discuss DCS's comics and other work.

Moderator:Æron

Rooster
Re: "Comic Strip Superstar--We Have a Winner!"

Postby Rooster » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:55 pm

One thing I have realised is that "Girl" is a pretty shit name for a comic. Seriously, type the word "Girl" into google, I dare ya.

Tom_Radigan

Postby Tom_Radigan » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:14 pm

One thing I have realised is that "Girl" is a pretty shit name for a comic. Seriously, type the word "Girl" into google, I dare ya.
Charles Schulz originally intended to call his strip "Li'l Folks", but his editors insisted, for some reason, on calling it "Peanuts." I would have preferred the original title.

LewisTheTank

Postby LewisTheTank » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:29 pm

"Andrews McMeel Universal and Amazon.com are thrilled to announce that Girl by Dana Simpson is the Grand Prize winner of the Comic Strip Superstar contest. Dana's prizes include a publishing contract with Andrews McMeel Publishing, a development contract with Universal Uclick and syndication on Gocomics.com. Thank you to everyone who voted and to all of the talented creators who submitted their work in the competition!"

http://www.amazon.com/Comic-Strip-Super ... 2128878011

I personally wish DCS luck with her syndicated strips.

Oh, and which one of you jerks is responsible for this? That's just mean.
The above comment is:

First off I'd like to get

And after that, this thread can go to smeg or whatever you wanna do w/ it, since this topic is so old. I just been gone a while and, well, this topic is important to me. K?
K.
So "Re: "Comic Strip Superstar--We Have a Winner!".
As for me, believe it or not, when I joined this forum I did so due to the O&M website directly. I myself was arriving from a lifestyle of bung-hole proportions, mentally speaking. (You who have understanding, understand.) So O&M actually 'educated ME!
However, this forum had what I thought were 'smeg-heads', but never having at least a basic and proper 'growth' in my younger years into adulthood( ie:preteen, teen), I was wrong. (Others knew they could be wrong about ME, too, and we all got along somehow.) Yeah, there were smeg-heads on here, but I hardly clicked wrong! (You who have understanding, understand.)
Now to get the twist in your minds that I know ALL the above comments created, please allow me to untwist them now. (ie: bring us back on track so the train of thought can proceed.) EVERYONE has a right to the life they live, as long as we ALL live together. The world that lives and works together is the world that lives and works much better. O&M does show this. (Somehow smeg-heads, ok?)
Since then I've been gone quite a while, had many, many, MANY things happen, and am no longer the same peep U 1nce knew &MDMN :wag: 2Bbak. K?
K.
Comic Strip Superstar--We Have a Winner as it got me to these forums my friends!
BTW, one more thing:
Oh, and which one of you jerks is responsible for this? That's just mean.
Peace out all, smeg-heads too, and thank you. I now return this thread back into it's own...

source

:wag: :dragon: :ozy: :millie: :locke: :millie: :dragon: :wag:
"Do you really think you have what it takes? Do you?"

LewisTheTank

Postby LewisTheTank » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:40 pm

If this makes DCS go back to the way she was back when we liked her, then this is a Good Thing.
PS, since the previous quoted post (last post, page 1 of this thread.), how much of the following quote has changed?
Page 1 of 32 [ 631 users ]
:?: :ninja: :?:
"Do you really think you have what it takes? Do you?"

Return to “DCS Fandom”