Monday, September 27, 1999: Millie recaps

Revisiting old Ozy & Millie comics.

Moderator:Æron

NonsenseWords
Monday, September 27, 1999: Millie recaps

Postby NonsenseWords » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:48 pm

Ms. Mudd has apparently not grasped the idea that kids play pretend. And get really caught up in it.

I can't imagine she finds checkerboard houses that odd, though, considering her vest.

Caoimhin
Location:In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.

Re: Monday, September 27, 1999: Millie recaps

Postby Caoimhin » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:15 pm

Not to mention the fact that Ozy's dad is a dragon. This gag is simple and dull in any comic where "weird" stuff isn't normal, but to be used here it just falls flat, completely. I think I liked this webcomic because it was the second one I read. In retrospect, this comic really isn't that good (infact there are but a few shining moments).

I found it in the links section of Dominic Deegan, which after going back to it to catch up, I realized, it too sucks, but on a whole different level, much worse :P. However, I never liked the cartooning on it; O&M on the otherhand actually showed improvement (greatly).

Cactus Jack

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:34 am

I think this one is fine. At this point not a whole lot of weird stuff has happened nor has Millie's mother been present for much of it.

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:12 pm

I'll admit I often find myself writing the standard "so what have we learned from this experience?" ending, to some story arcs. Here, though, I just wrote a recap. Because, really, no one learned anything.
That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

Return to “The O&M Archaeological Committee”