House Rules - Approval Rating

The Ozy and Millie comic in color!
Caigan

Postby Caigan » Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:30 am

<a href='http://fusiontechva.net/houserules/arch ... 0723-c.jpg' target='_blank'>http://fusiontechva.net/houserules/arch ... ><br><br>I decided to go with 3 different background colors this time. Going with one just did not look right without background objects like trees.
Great Inclined rutabega Semi-Sequoia Octopoid Dohickey Caigan Mythfang the 11th
Mythical Fangs Studio
House Rules - Ozy and Millie in COLOR!

"I am more realistic than you can ever be, for I live within Fantasy!" ~Caigan

Tavis
Moderator (retired)

Postby Tavis » Tue Mar 30, 2004 5:22 am

Nice work on the coloration. I'd like to note the way the color bleeds in the unbordered panel as well as the way that diagonal area of white in the last panel peeks out under Llewellyn's arm. Oh, and the coloring brought up something interesting... I thought the first panel looked rather odd at first until I realized that Llewellyn's green tie is lying just outside the view of the first panel.

Caigan

Postby Caigan » Tue Mar 30, 2004 5:35 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Tavis+Mar 29 2004, 09:22 PM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (Tavis @ Mar 29 2004, 09:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> Nice work on the coloration. I'd like to note the way the color bleeds in the unbordered panel as well as the way that diagonal area of white in the last panel peeks out under Llewellyn's arm. Oh, and the coloring brought up something interesting... I thought the first panel looked rather odd at first until I realized that Llewellyn's green tie is lying just outside the view of the first panel. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br> Culprits! They hve been caught!<br><br>Thanks tavis for pointing them out =)
Great Inclined rutabega Semi-Sequoia Octopoid Dohickey Caigan Mythfang the 11th
Mythical Fangs Studio
House Rules - Ozy and Millie in COLOR!

"I am more realistic than you can ever be, for I live within Fantasy!" ~Caigan

Tavis
Moderator (retired)

Postby Tavis » Tue Mar 30, 2004 5:42 am

The first note I thought was a good coloration job. The others were just fascinating details, and that first panel, of course, is not an error, but just looks like DC missed it or something.. I'd have expected at least some bit of the tie showing, which is why I mentioned it.

Henohenomoheji

Postby Henohenomoheji » Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:43 pm

Llewellyn looks like... someone else in that last panel. I dunno... like someone from a different comic or something... I dunno... Riff? Nah...<br>Hmm...
Miyo! Chikara no chizu!<br><br>Living proof that Ninja and Pirates can live together in peace, harmony, and fun at the expense of ye hapless townsfolk.<br><br>"<br>< e<br> -|-|-/ < <br>< e <br>_________/ <br>-------------------------<br><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Hey... On page 375 it says "Jeebus"...</span>

Doctor Fred

Postby Doctor Fred » Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:47 am

Excellent work, Caijan!
<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'><a href='http://www.livejournal.com/users/doctor_fred/' target='_blank'>Enter the Mind... Please?</a></span></span>

Burning Sheep Productions

Postby Burning Sheep Productions » Fri Apr 02, 2004 12:57 pm

I dunno why but that strikethrough sort of background works perfectly.
Burning Sheep Productions

Return to “House Rules”