25 June 2003 - Shared cultural moment

The Ozy and Millie comic in color!
CodeCat
25 June 2003 - Shared cultural moment

Postby CodeCat » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:41 am

Furries? Are they the nutters that pretend to be animals and draw humans that look like animals? Christ, I sink my head into my paws... -Rooster

Steve the Pocket

Postby Steve the Pocket » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:58 pm

Y'know, I don't know why, but the way you did that gradient in the first panel makes it look (to me at least) like there's actually stuff in the background, like houses or something, but it's too blurry to see properly. Weird.

Sage

Postby Sage » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:29 pm

It's either the picture quality playing tricks on you, or the fact that it goes from grass color to sky color like that. The part in between might give the illusion.7

CodeCat

Postby CodeCat » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:30 pm

Well I was going for a grass and sky effect, but the house thing is pure coincidence. I guess it just shows you have a very rich imagination. :)
Furries? Are they the nutters that pretend to be animals and draw humans that look like animals? Christ, I sink my head into my paws... -Rooster

gforce422

Postby gforce422 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:17 pm

Well I was going for a grass and sky effect, but the house thing is pure coincidence. I guess it just shows you have a very rich imagination. :)

...You know what I see? I see Donald Trump! And he's smoking a cigarette!!!

Good job with the coloring, CC. Oh, and was it my post that reminded you of these Harry Potter themed strips? :P
gforce422 is awesome because:
-He made the absolute nicest comments about me in the other topic. I didn't respond to them yet, because I suck, but they are greatly appreciated! =D
-I would say he would also be a good runner up as one of the nicest people alive.
-He joined the IRC sometimes. But not enough, I say! Chat moar =D
-He is evidently only 18 year old but he could easily pass for 25. =D
-He is a drummer like *I* am and this in itself is cool.
Astro> gforce's smiles can cure cancer in kittens
Astro> the happiness radiating from your person is enough to solve tensor calculus
<mib_4do271>everything you touch explodes in pillows of happiness

Sage

Postby Sage » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:23 pm

Millie looks more evil than tired in frame 1...

CodeCat

Postby CodeCat » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:33 pm

Oh, and was it my post that reminded you of these Harry Potter themed strips? :P
Nope, I already had them done before you said anything. But obviously I didn't want to spoil the surprise...

osprey

Postby osprey » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:07 am

Y'know, I don't know why, but the way you did that gradient in the first panel makes it look (to me at least) like there's actually stuff in the background, like houses or something, but it's too blurry to see properly. Weird.
I'm thinking it's probably because the colours shift from green to blue in such a short space, it almost makes a whole line, which you interpret as blurred objects. I too got the effect of something beig on the horizon.
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

Richard K Niner

Postby Richard K Niner » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:12 pm

I too got the effect of something beig on the horizon.
It's a mirage Image
<center>Image
K9U | Dog House | Av rotation</center>

Return to “House Rules”