When is Pink Millie coming out in colour?

The Ozy and Millie comic in color!
CameronCN

Postby CameronCN » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:40 pm

What the-?

Did you whip this out just now for us? Or is it something you've had lying around?

It certainly is an amazingly wonderful thing to have just appear on the forum one day! :D
My DeviantArt | My LiveJournal | My Webcomic
Cameron is awesome because:
-Because he has an artistic style that is both complex and minimalist. This is profound!
-He once drew me as a roadrunner. It was an actual honest to god feral roadrunner, but a roadrunner nonetheless!
-He lives in Idaho among the wilderness and stuff and I envy him for that. 3:
-He is probably one of the most personable artists on here.
-I think he's the only one of us on here who drew a fanart that made it as a guest strip on O&M. This is an accomplishment!

Llewthepoet

Postby Llewthepoet » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:54 pm

WOAH!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

dcsimpson

Postby dcsimpson » Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:02 pm

Did you whip this out just now for us? Or is it something you've had lying around?
It's the result of my having woken up in the small hours of this morning and then been unable to fall back asleep. So, I got up to browse the internet and stuff until I got drowsy again, found this thread, and decided, in my addled state, to contribute. Having done so, I went back to bed, prepared to have very odd dreams, which dovetails nicely with this week's O&M strips. 8)

VenM2
Location:Savannah College of Art and Design. Not really, I just go there for school.

Postby VenM2 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:36 pm

Holyman83
Location:A bluish sphere in space orbiting a star in the Milky Way

Postby Holyman83 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:40 pm

LOL, That is Awesome DCS!

opps, looks like you broke Donnie's mind there too.

VenM2
Location:Savannah College of Art and Design. Not really, I just go there for school.

Postby VenM2 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:49 pm

lol :grin:

Mista_B

Postby Mista_B » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:07 pm

Also, the picture of Millie at her computer made me feel like we were talking about something inappropriate. What with her initial reaction and all.
Haha, well, not innapropriate so much as silly, and probably a lil weird for her till she shrugs and goes "eh, I do weirder stuff before school starts." :-P

Also... gah! My brain just pumped out a weird crossover involving Millie in a plot to steal Felicia's wool so she'd have a sweater to wear during winter.

My brain is sometimes creepy. Though that would be better than most hollywood stuff that's come out in awhile.

*edit*

Wahaha, Special Style Color Saturday Strip? Well, strip in the extreme sense, for Millie here. :-P

*edit 2*

Millie! Release your inner lamb!
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." <br>-- Bertrand Russell

CodeCat

Postby CodeCat » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:28 pm

Words cannot describe the level of awesome this thread has just increased by.
Furries? Are they the nutters that pretend to be animals and draw humans that look like animals? Christ, I sink my head into my paws... -Rooster

Steve the Pocket

Postby Steve the Pocket » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:39 pm

It's the result of my having woken up in the small hours of this morning and then been unable to fall back asleep. So, I got up to browse the internet and stuff until I got drowsy again, found this thread, and decided, in my addled state, to contribute. Having done so, I went back to bed, prepared to have very odd dreams, which dovetails nicely with this week's O&M strips. 8)
Bizarre. The most I ever got out of insomnia was a crappy poem. So how long did it take to whip this up?

dcsimpson

Postby dcsimpson » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:01 pm

So how long did it take to whip this up?
Dunno, 20-30 minutes? By this time I can draw the characters pretty fast. (And without her fur, Millie is very simple to color.)

CoreyFox

Postby CoreyFox » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:08 pm

Indeed.

gforce422

Postby gforce422 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:19 pm

DCS drawing = Awesomeness of magnificent proportions x50000!!!!
gforce422 is awesome because:
-He made the absolute nicest comments about me in the other topic. I didn't respond to them yet, because I suck, but they are greatly appreciated! =D
-I would say he would also be a good runner up as one of the nicest people alive.
-He joined the IRC sometimes. But not enough, I say! Chat moar =D
-He is evidently only 18 year old but he could easily pass for 25. =D
-He is a drummer like *I* am and this in itself is cool.
Astro> gforce's smiles can cure cancer in kittens
Astro> the happiness radiating from your person is enough to solve tensor calculus
<mib_4do271>everything you touch explodes in pillows of happiness

Mista_B

Postby Mista_B » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:20 pm

So how long did it take to whip this up?
Dunno, 20-30 minutes? By this time I can draw the characters pretty fast. (And without her fur, Millie is very simple to color.)
Woah. I guess that's how good you get from 10 years of practice, eh? The few times I've sketched Ozy, large-format sketchbook kinda thing, it took me about an hour each time.
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." <br>-- Bertrand Russell

datherman

Postby datherman » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:21 pm

Woah, that was a surprise. Yay for insomnia!

VenM2

Postby VenM2 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:24 pm

I can't remember how long it took me to draw my surprised Donnie up there but I do know it was a very fast work. I drew and inked it in a very short amount of time. However I doubt it took 20-30 minutes, the coloring took a bit of work.

Return to “House Rules”