Many splendored for whom? - 14 August 2001

The Ozy and Millie comic in color!
CodeCat
Many splendored for whom? - 14 August 2001

Postby CodeCat » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:17 am

I remember at the time I was having a lot of trouble getting the heart to look distinctively pink, because it was already ink-shaded. Now I would've just painted white over the black of the original...
Furries? Are they the nutters that pretend to be animals and draw humans that look like animals? Christ, I sink my head into my paws... -Rooster

Dr. Doog

Postby Dr. Doog » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:50 am

seeing two un-outlined frames on the ends freaks me out o.o
pants jesus
DCS should've ended the comic a year or two ago.

Steve the Pocket

Postby Steve the Pocket » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:26 am

Yes, I admit that always bothered me about strips like this and "Buckles."

Heh, I love Isolde's line.

Also, it looks like Stephan is an outie. Very rare in comics, from what I've seen.

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:58 pm

I didn't think it was an outie. I just figured he was the only mammalian character with sufficiently shallow fur for his navel to be visible without a shave. But yeah, outies are rarely shown in any form of art or entertainment, at least in the West. There's no good reason for that.

I'd forgotten that his swimsuit was the same pattern as his usual pants. Maybe they're actually the same pair.

The first time I saw this strip, I smiled first at the idea that Stephan liked Felicia better with a top on and second at the sudden realization that a nonmammal was bothering with a top. My initial misconception, before seeing the heart, was that the sight of a dragon in a bikini right after a more attractive specimen had shocked him with disgust. Apparently, color makes a big difference in how attractive I find Isolde, which is strange when her main color is green.

Mista_B

Postby Mista_B » Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:51 am

Oh teenage years, how glad I am I'll never see you again without a determined fight.
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." <br>-- Bertrand Russell

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:56 am

My teen years attempted to insert some uncertainty into my life so I hid behind the couch while they knocked on the door.
That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

Return to “House Rules”