Possible problem . . .

Discuss anything pertinent to this website.

Moderator:Æron

erikbarrett

Postby erikbarrett » Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:17 am

I recently ran across some glitched up bbCode in the other forum I frequent, (Gaia Online) and was wondering if in was a glitch in the bbCode itself or in Gaia's code.<br><br>Would it be possible for me to test it here? The code causes the left hand graphic to be repeated 6 times before displaying the posts. It's not permanent, and goes away when the code is removed.<br><br>Would it be appropriate to test it here? I'd remove it once I confirm what's causing the problem - heck, I don't want DC to start getting messed up any more that you guys do.<br><br>Well?<br><br>PS. It's quite okay for you to say "no."
Still mostly here.

Dr. Doog

Postby Dr. Doog » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:29 pm

i say YES!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!<br><br>but then again, i'm no five hundered fifty.
pants jesus
DCS should've ended the comic a year or two ago.

simon
Site Founder

Postby simon » Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:06 am

Be my guest! I have no objections, and if you need any help feel free to ask.<br><br>By the way, sorry for the late reply. This is the first I've been able to get on this thing for days.

erikbarrett

Postby erikbarrett » Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:43 am

Nope, it doesn't do anything here. Must be Gaia-specific. Important to note.<br><br>Thanks 5hfifty, and no worries about the late reply.
Still mostly here.

Return to “The Site”