Nobel prize

Everything that might be happening in our world today, tomorrow, or yesterday.

Moderator:Æron

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)
Re: Nobel prize

Postby nickspoon » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:13 pm

...uh.
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

VisibilityMissing

Postby VisibilityMissing » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:58 pm

"The beauty of this is that it is only of theoretical importance,
and there is no way it can be of any practical use whatsoever."
- Sidney Harris

"Perhaps they've discovered the giant whoopee cushion I hid
under the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge." http://ozyandmillie.org/2002/01/03/ozy-and-millie-819/

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:13 am

How come Not a single Noble Prize in sciences in 100-years. What happened? Not a secret: web tells us who won the Nobel Prize. How come after a 100-years Not a single Nobel prize has been won?
That's a very good question. It turns out that an over-abundance of potato chips at potlucks have been causing some irritation among baseball record holders. When driving a Cadillac this thought occurs to them, unless they're going through a tunnel. This has caused record profits in the sale of mickey mouse wristwatches which, as an unexpected side-effect, has resulted in whiter and whiter wrists. If people go outside without their watches, their unadapted skin burns easily so they keep the watches on at all opportunities. This is fortunate, as the watches constantly expose the person to trace amounts of LSD which makes them hallucinate that they're sane. And on top of all this, people aren't wearing enough hats.
That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

Caoimhin
Location:In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.

Postby Caoimhin » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:27 am

Welcome to the forum. Seems you'll fit in perfectly. Please formally introduce yourself at the Airpot :grin: .

Return to “World Events”