President Barack Hussein Obama

Everything that might be happening in our world today, tomorrow, or yesterday.

Moderator: Æron

User avatar
Dr. Doog
Posts: 4979
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:26 am
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Postby Dr. Doog » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:57 pm

Liz doesn't know the person who drew it.
pants jesus
DCS should've ended the comic a year or two ago.

User avatar
Tom Flapwell
Posts: 5465
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: DC
Contact:

Postby Tom Flapwell » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:18 pm

Thanks, Corey. I thought my memory for presidential portraits was failing me. I was pretty sure that Taft was the last with facial hair, which means that in another 4-5 years, we'll be celebrating a full century of baby-faced presidents.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

rabid_fox
Posts: 1000
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:32 pm

Postby rabid_fox » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:36 pm

Unless Obama gives us a glorious 'Sammy L In Pulp Fiction Look' in the next few years.
Thither

User avatar
MuffinSticks
Posts: 2865
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:16 am
Location: Vancouver, Washington

Postby MuffinSticks » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:32 pm

OBAMA WOULD LOOK LIKE A HOMELESS MAN IF HE HAD A BEARD. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY BE FUNNIER THAN HAVING A SCRAGGLY HOMELESS PRESIDENT.[/capslock]
КТО ТРОГАЛ МОЯ ПУШКА

<Muninn> Too furry for saneville, too girly for boystown
see, how far raine dog got placed in the background? take that you blue bitch

User avatar
Angstwolf
Posts: 3519
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:07 pm
Location: Akron, OH
Contact:

Postby Angstwolf » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:54 pm

Tom Flapwell wrote:Thanks, Corey. I thought my memory for presidential portraits was failing me. I was pretty sure that Taft was the last with facial hair, which means that in another 4-5 years, we'll be celebrating a full century of baby-faced presidents.

God how do you people even know this?

User avatar
Tom Flapwell
Posts: 5465
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: DC
Contact:

Postby Tom Flapwell » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:42 pm

It's a hobby of mine to notice these things.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

rabid_fox
Posts: 1000
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:32 pm

Postby rabid_fox » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:49 pm

You get a job.
Thither

User avatar
Tom Flapwell
Posts: 5465
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: DC
Contact:

Postby Tom Flapwell » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:33 pm

Are you saying I just won a job, or are you commanding me to go look for one?
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

User avatar
LewisTheTank
Posts: 765
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:30 am
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Postby LewisTheTank » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:49 pm

CoreyFox wrote:
Liz wrote:Image


Okay, first off, Woodrow Wilson never had a beard. And second, it's FDR, Truman, Ike, JFK; not FDR, Ike, Truman, JFK.

But then again you didn't draw it, so tell that to the person who did.


(I'm glad I wasn't the only one to notice this!)


tangy wolf wrote:
Tom Flapwell wrote:Thanks, Corey. I thought my memory for presidential portraits was failing me. I was pretty sure that Taft was the last with facial hair, which means that in another 4-5 years, we'll be celebrating a full century of baby-faced presidents.

God how do you people even know this?


It's called: "Paying attention".

8) :roll: :twisted:
"Do you really think you have what it takes? Do you?"
Image

User avatar
osprey
Posts: 5969
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:48 pm
Location: Montreal, QC

Postby osprey » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:19 am

Wikipedia.
Image
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

User avatar
LewisTheTank
Posts: 765
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:30 am
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Postby LewisTheTank » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:23 am

osprey wrote:Wikipedia.


ROFLMAO

Ok, that, too I suppose!

8) :roll: 8)
"Do you really think you have what it takes? Do you?"
Image

User avatar
Angstwolf
Posts: 3519
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:07 pm
Location: Akron, OH
Contact:

Postby Angstwolf » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:09 am

LewisTheTank wrote:
tangy wolf wrote:
Tom Flapwell wrote:Thanks, Corey. I thought my memory for presidential portraits was failing me. I was pretty sure that Taft was the last with facial hair, which means that in another 4-5 years, we'll be celebrating a full century of baby-faced presidents.

God how do you people even know this?


It's called: "Paying attention".

I do not have that much attention to pay.

User avatar
LewisTheTank
Posts: 765
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:30 am
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Postby LewisTheTank » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:19 pm

tangy wolf wrote:
LewisTheTank wrote:
tangy wolf wrote:
Tom Flapwell wrote:Thanks, Corey. I thought my memory for presidential portraits was failing me. I was pretty sure that Taft was the last with facial hair, which means that in another 4-5 years, we'll be celebrating a full century of baby-faced presidents.

God how do you people even know this?


It's called: "Paying attention".

I do not have that much attention to pay.

Most times, people say "Get a life!" In THIS case, I'll say:
"GET A LOAN!"

8) :dragon: 8)
"Do you really think you have what it takes? Do you?"
Image


Return to “World Events”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests