The -N- Word

Everything that might be happening in our world today, tomorrow, or yesterday.

Moderator:Æron

rabid_fox

Postby rabid_fox » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:51 pm

We spent a wonderful evening exchanging racial slurs to find out which were the most offensive, then spent the best part of the next month using said Chosen Slur as affectionate nicknames for each other.

Ah, England.
Thither

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:06 pm

Did 'limey' win? Or 'canuck'?
I heard about this city council meeting in Texas where a white councilman was referring to money being sucked into nothing like a black hole and this prompted a black concilman to say Why can't it be called a white hole? Utterly rediculous crap. That guy probably doesn't even know what the hell a black hole is. Then again it wouldn't surprise me if neither of them knew.
Foolish politically correct people. Its called a 'black hole' because its invisible due to not even light escaping its mighty gravitation. Besides, white hole is the theoretical name of the theoretical antithesis of a black hole.
That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:55 pm

Foolish politically correct people. Its called a 'black hole' because its invisible due to not even light escaping its mighty gravitation. Besides, white hole is the theoretical name of the theoretical antithesis of a black hole.
Then why is it not called an invisible hole, huh?

Racism, that's why. Racists.
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:06 pm

Cause, invisible hole is the gambler's term for running so fast that you see a glow.
That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

rabid_fox

Postby rabid_fox » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:58 pm

Taig, actually. I'm an Irish Catholic.
Thither

Steve the Pocket

Postby Steve the Pocket » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:59 pm

A heard about this city council meeting in Texas where a white councilman was referring to money being sucked into nothing like a black hole and this prompted a black concilman to say Why can't it be called a white hole?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's almost as lame as the women who say the word "history" should be changed to "herstory."

osprey

Postby osprey » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:35 am

Did 'limey' win? Or 'canuck'?
I heard about this city council meeting in Texas where a white councilman was referring to money being sucked into nothing like a black hole and this prompted a black concilman to say Why can't it be called a white hole? Utterly rediculous crap. That guy probably doesn't even know what the hell a black hole is. Then again it wouldn't surprise me if neither of them knew.
If canuck is a racial slur, then we've certainly adopted it well. Hell, my favourite hockey team is called that.
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

GeorgiaCoyote

Postby GeorgiaCoyote » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:30 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's almost as lame as the women who say the word "history" should be changed to "herstory."
Yeah...I had to laugh my ass off at the sheer stupidity myself once I got through bangin my head against the wall. Oh and Nickspoon....Invisible hole!? Now ya done offended all the ghost and all the invisible people roaming the earth. Expect a haunting.
Nathan

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:02 am

I had to laugh my ass off at the sheer stupidity myself once I got through bangin my head against the wall.
You HAD to laugh your ass off? Was it causing you discomfort?

GeorgiaCoyote

Postby GeorgiaCoyote » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:16 pm

You HAD to laugh your ass off? Was it causing you discomfort?
As I matter of fact it was. Though I didn't notice too much discomfort from it after the whole banging-head-against-wall thing. The near-bludgening of oneself tends to drown out every other little pain.
Nathan

rabid_fox

Postby rabid_fox » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:12 pm

http://boomp3.com/listen/175007qzv_j/the-en-word

I was moved to write a Lennon-style song about all this. Paul McCartney must be spinning in his grave.
Thither

Baconsticks

Postby Baconsticks » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:26 pm

osprey

Postby osprey » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:32 am

He approves of this thread.
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

Return to “World Events”