RIP Luc Bourdon

Everything that might be happening in our world today, tomorrow, or yesterday.

Moderator: Æron

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
osprey
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

RIP Luc Bourdon

Postby osprey » Fri May 30, 2008 3:03 am

I know most of you probably don't know who Luc Bourdon is, but I know there are a few hockey fans here. Bourdon, a top defensive prospect for my Vancouver Canucks, was killed today when he lost control of his motorcycle and crashed into a tractor trailer. He was 21. He had an extremely bright future as a top defenseman, and has been hailed as a great teammate and personality by everyone I've heard speak of him. My thoughts are with his family. He will be missed.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=3417414
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

Doc Sigma

Postby Doc Sigma » Fri May 30, 2008 7:44 am

This is a terrible loss... for his family, for his team, for Canada, and for the entire sport as a whole.

GeorgiaCoyote

Postby GeorgiaCoyote » Fri May 30, 2008 12:29 pm

Damn shame. I still remember vividly the carsh that claimed Heatly (yeah the spelling's probably wrong but I don't have the time to look it up right now). Got to be careful with any motor vehicle you operate, especially motorcycles. You ain't immortal after all.
Nathan

Return to “World Events”