Happy Easter!!

Everything that might be happening in our world today, tomorrow, or yesterday.

Moderator:Æron

GeorgiaCoyote
Happy Easter!!

Postby GeorgiaCoyote » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:54 pm

Yeah I'm well aware that not everyone hear celebrates Easter. That's not gonna deter me from giving my Easter well-wishes out to all. Have a safe one and may ya have an enjoyable week. Later.
Nathan

Baxter Villa

Postby Baxter Villa » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:09 pm

To those who celebrate it, Happy Easter! To those who don't, have a great Sunday!

Rievan

Postby Rievan » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:36 pm

May the chocolate eggs and teeth rotting greatness never end.
Ecce Homo

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:16 pm

Let's celebrate by looking for Easter eggs on DVDs.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

Tarukai

Postby Tarukai » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:53 pm

I like your modern day style, Tom.

also, I had a good one, even though I had to work for the first half of it, pretty much (7-1 cashier shift).

Oh well!
[00:34:00] <Dermy> I do love to manipulate the standard rules of language for opportunistic effect
[00:34:06] <Dermy> Like a grammar hyena, I am
[00:34:16] <Dermy> Munching on the tasty entrails of tradition

[22:26:20] <MuffinSticks> I'm a chocolate muffin with white ears and a striped black and red tail
[22:26:35] <MuffinSticks> And exactly 6 chips

My DA account, for those who care enough to look/click/etc.
And my FA account as well!

Ibun

Postby Ibun » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:07 pm

Lisa, my mom, and I went up the the beach in NH. Fun times.
Killin' the first born of lyrical Yul Brynners.

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:57 pm

Happy undead Jesus and chocolate eggs day.
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

GeorgiaCoyote

Postby GeorgiaCoyote » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:55 pm

Happy undead Jesus and chocolate eggs day.
:laugh: This is truly the first time I've heard Easter refer to that way. Pretty good and short description of the day.
Nathan

osprey

Postby osprey » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:06 am

OMG seeing this thread made me remember the stash of creme eggs I have in my desk! Sweet, I almost forgot!
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

Kazapsky

Postby Kazapsky » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:33 am

I saw some numbskull on TV refer to Easter as "the day the Easter Bunny was crucified". Tongue-in-cheek or not, the guy needs to be smacked upside the head with the most convenient holy book.

Even an atheist like yours truly understands the concept behind the holiday a little better than that.

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:51 am

Seriously! God, even a person entirely ignorant of christianity knows that easter is the day that the easter bunny called all his woodland friends to help move the rock out from the front of Jesus' tomb. And then Jesus high-fived the easter bunny.
That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

GeorgiaCoyote

Postby GeorgiaCoyote » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:45 pm

OMG seeing this thread made me remember the stash of creme eggs I have in my desk! Sweet, I almost forgot!
How could ya forget about those? I love those things. The better question would be how the heck is it that you haven't eaten them all yet?
I saw some numbskull on TV refer to Easter as "the day the Easter Bunny was crucified". Tongue-in-cheek or not, the guy needs to be smacked upside the head with the most convenient holy book.
Wouldn't be the first time someone did or said something distasteful about Easter. I don't let it bother me though. I just have to resist the urge to reach through the screen and smack them upside their heads (if only that were possible :laugh: )
Seriously! God, even a person entirely ignorant of christianity knows that easter is the day that the easter bunny called all his woodland friends to help move the rock out from the front of Jesus' tomb. And then Jesus high-fived the easter bunny.
:laugh: :laugh: ROFL :laugh: :laugh:

I can always count on you to make me laugh.
Nathan

Kazapsky

Postby Kazapsky » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:51 pm

Wouldn't be the first time someone did or said something distasteful about Easter. I don't let it bother me though. I just have to resist the urge to reach through the screen and smack them upside their heads (if only that were possible :laugh: )
Forget tastefulness; I'd be satisfied if people refrained from saying anything outright stupid.

Return to “World Events”