Sing along!!!!

Popular word games for time well wasted.

Moderator:Æron

Segovia
Sing along!!!!

Postby Segovia » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:52 am

Here's another music game. Rules are simple just list the next verse of song. But there are exceptions.

1) It must be a complete verse. (If a verse is just one word then it's acceptable)

2)You must post *instrumental* when the song comes to a interlude or a solo. (Intros don't count as the same goes with outros) So this means that those interludes in between songs count too.

3) All the choruses must be posted.

4) The next time you post you must be atleast three people from your last post.

5) Songs could be in foriegn language if they are in a language that follows the roman alphabet. If the song is in Japenese all syllables must be spelled out to count.

6) No theme songs to TV shows, musicals or broadway
productions
7) Any genre will do but you may not post the name of the song or who it's by.

Ok that's about it. So I'll start off with a song that everyone should know.

Is this the real life?

MuffinSticks

Postby MuffinSticks » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:16 am

It's too easy, no one wants to do it.
КТО ТРОГАЛ МОЯ ПУШКА

<Muninn> Too furry for saneville, too girly for boystown
see, how far raine dog got placed in the background? take that you blue bitch

Doc Sigma

Re: you will self-confidence of many

Postby Doc Sigma » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:41 pm

Bump! thx !

Life, people will always be frustrated when. When you learn from setbacks in life, when and how to re-build self-confidence then? British psychologists keret Dallara according a 10 to help you enhance the confidence of the rules:

1. According to three times a day in the mirror. Quarters out of the early morning before the mirror modified meters, finishing dressing, be sure to make their appearance at its best. After lunch, and then again according to the mirror and modify your own to maintain cleanliness. Wash your face before going to bed at night when the mirror. Elimination of its own instrument of unnecessary worry, you will be more conducive to focusing on the work of learning.

2. Do not think of their total physical disabilities. Everyone has their own physical disabilities that perfect person does not exist on their own shortcomings not an obsession, in fact, people often did not care much about your flaws. As long as fewer think it will feel better.

3. Obviously you feel things other people do not necessarily get the attention. When you are in front heated speech, your audience may just see you ruddy cheeks, no more than pleasant. In fact your embarrassment is not so easily found by other people.

4. Not too much blame. If you often accuse others of psychology, such problems may become a habit. Should be gradually overcome this shortcoming, the total of people love to criticize others is the lack of self-confidence.

5. Most people like the audience. Therefore, when someone is talking, you should not rush chipped in with witty humor to win the goodwill of others to you. You need to do is to seriously listen to other people's speech, they will like you.

6. Being frank, do not things to frankly acknowledge that this will not damage your image, but also give people an honest sense of credibility; to others the charm and achievements to the courage to admit, and my admiration and appreciation.

7. In their own adversity to help him find a, sharing weal and friends. This in any case you will not feel lonely.

8. Do not try to shore up his confidence refreshing wine. If you shy shy, it is also of no avail the bottle. As long as you cool person, alcohol will be welcomed by everyone. Wow leveling, "I love sodomy" teddy bear, Cheap WoW Power Leveling Store "I love sodomy" teddy bear, we professionally focused on providing wow powerleveling service and offers 24/7 non-stop power leveling and wow gold service. With the quickest speed and best service we will satisfy your powerleveling aspiration for your game. We only employ the most professional players and assign only those familiar with your specific class to play your characters. So your character can be leveled by our professional players who are expert in World of Warcraft,We have helped thousands of players reached their desired levels at their appointed time. In addition, we have a strong credit standing and the safety of your Wow leveling, "I love sodomy" teddy bear Cheap "I love sodomy" teddy bear, Store account will be protected forever. Our motto is "Do what you wish!". And our high quality service, good reputation and competitive price will make you enjoy your purchase from us.

9. Restrained to prevent some people may be hostile to you. If someone does not love the rationale for you, do not always feel that they have the wrong. For those who are hostile, non-speech is not the best way, but it is the only way.

What must be avoided at a disadvantage to make their own environment. Otherwise, when you are in such an adverse situation, although people would sympathize with you, but they also feel superior status than you and take you in psychology.
Cool story bro

osprey

Re: Sing along!!!!

Postby osprey » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:09 pm

I love how the spambot realizes it's bumping an old thread.
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

Bing [Bot]

Postby Bing [Bot] » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:34 pm

... that is a VERY carefully crafted advertisement for a humorous "I <3 Sodomy" teddy bear... it succeeds in making me want to buy it. As "annoying" as some asshats find spam, I give a thumbs up to the author of that spambot.

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:39 pm

I would buy an "I love sodomy" teddy bear regardless of how it's advertised.
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

Google [Bot ]

Postby Google [Bot ] » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:01 pm

Our plush bear is a cutie in his own message-bearing t-shirt and festive red and blue ribbons. He’s a great gift for Valentine’s Day, babby showers, birthdays, get well-wishes, a pair of wedding bears, or any reason you dream up. Put a smile on someone’s face. Just grin and bear it!
I'm not a spambot :S
BUTT DOGS

Angstwolf

Postby Angstwolf » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:03 pm

The last sentence is the best part.

Doc Sigma

Postby Doc Sigma » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:56 pm

Would it be spoiling the joke if I were to point out that the original spam message was not advertising the "I love sodomy" teddy bear?

Google [Bot ]

Postby Google [Bot ] » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:28 pm

yes :(

but still:
I give a thumbs up to the author of that spambot.
I'm not a spambot :S
BUTT DOGS

osprey

Postby osprey » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:06 pm

Damnit Doc, I didn't even SEE that when I looked before. LOL I know a friend who's pregnant, I think I'll give her an I Love Sodomy teddy bear at her babby shower.
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

LewisTheTank

Postby LewisTheTank » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:50 am

Here's another music game. Rules are simple just list the next verse of song. But there are exceptions.

1) It must be a complete verse. (If a verse is just one word then it's acceptable)

2)You must post *instrumental* when the song comes to a interlude or a solo. (Intros don't count as the same goes with outros) So this means that those interludes in between songs count too.

3) All the choruses must be posted.

4) The next time you post you must be atleast three people from your last post.

5) Songs could be in foriegn language if they are in a language that follows the roman alphabet. If the song is in Japenese all syllables must be spelled out to count.

6) No theme songs to TV shows, musicals or broadway
productions
7) Any genre will do but you may not post the name of the song or who it's by.

Ok that's about it. So I'll start off with a song that everyone should know.

Is this the real life?
Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?

:?: Weeeeeeeeeeeee! Who's next? C'Mon! :?:
"Do you really think you have what it takes? Do you?"

Doc Sigma

Postby Doc Sigma » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:50 pm

-.-- -.-- --..

Arloest
Moderator (retired)

Postby Arloest » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:09 am

Would it be spoiling the joke if I were to point out that the original spam message was not advertising the "I love sodomy" teddy bear?
As soon as I saw the phrase "I love sodomy" I knew it had you written all over it.
Who sleeps shall awake, greeting the shadows from the sun
Who sleeps shall awake, looking through the window of our lives
Waiting for the moment to arrive...
Show us the silence in the rise,
So that we may someday understand...

Doc Sigma

Postby Doc Sigma » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:24 pm

As soon as I saw the phrase "I love sodomy" I knew it had you written all over it.
That's what you get for knowing me for... like, eight years or something? Whoa

Return to “Forum Games”