Jokes, Jokes, tell me Jokes.

Popular word games for time well wasted.

Moderator:Æron

LewisTheTank

Postby LewisTheTank » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:18 am

OK, one my dad told me:

These three men have been friends for many many years. In fact, they have been fishing buddies for about as long.
They were slowly getting bored with life, however, and all three decided to take up a cause for the church. Before they all left their separate ways, they agreed after 10 years they would all meet back at the same dock and relive their fishing past. After some hugs and handshakes, and a few tears, they departed one another.
Ten years pass, and they all arrive back on the dock and are amazed that the others had also devoted their lives into the ministry: One became a Catholic Priest, one a Protestant Minister, and the third a Jewish Rabi.
After some time exchanging stories and laughs, they rented a boat and headed out onto the lake, to relive the glorious past.
About an hour goes by and the Catholic Priest exclaims he needs to head the call of nature. He steps out of the boat, walks to shore and does his business, then returns to the boat.
Two hours go by and the Protestant Minister also has to use the bathroom, so he steps out of the boat, walks to shore and a few moments later returns to the boat.
Both times the Jewish Rabi watched this with awe. "I have faith just as strong as they do! Even more so, and I'll not hold myself any longer!" He announces he also has some 'natural business' to attend to, so stands up and steps out of the boat. Within seconds, he splashes down into the water.
It takes the other two a few moments to drag him back into the boat, sputtering and shouting. "I don't understand! I have faith! I believe! How is it I couldn't make it to shore?"
The other two looked at their old friend and chuckled.
The Protestant Minister places his hand on his friend's shoulder and says, "Dude, the rocks are on the other side of the boat, remember?"

8)
"Do you really think you have what it takes? Do you?"

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:53 pm

Check this joke out

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"

osprey

Postby osprey » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:09 am

That reminds me of this one:

A man is sitting at the end of a bar, obviously under a large amount of stress. He's had a few too many, and eventually, he stands up and yells "All lawyers are assholes!"

Well, a fellow at the other end of the bar stands up too and yells back "I take offense to that comment!"

"Why?" says the first man, "are you a lawyer?"

The second man replies "No, I'm an asshole!"
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:13 pm

Since we are on the subject of lawyers, here's this joke:

A plane was losing altitude rapidly. On the plane was a doctor, a lawyer, a child, and a priest. Over the intercom the piolit said that everybody had to evacuate. All of a sudden they discovered that there was only three parachutes. The doctor said "I'll go because I'm a doctor and I could save lives." So he grabbed a parachute and jumped off. The lawyer said,"Lawyers are the smartest people in the world, so I must go." So he grabbed a parachute and jumped. THe priest looked at the child and said, "Go on and take the parachute, my son. I lived a full life and you are merely a child." He gave the parachute to the child and the child gave it back to the priest and said,"No need, Father. The world's smartest man took off with my backpack."

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:37 pm

What does a penis and a rubix cube have in common?

The longer you play with them the harder they get.

LewisTheTank

Postby LewisTheTank » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:30 pm

A kids prayer:

A father put his 3 year old daughter to bed, told her a story, and listened to her prayers which she ended by saying: "God bless Mommy and Daddy and Grandma and good bye grandpa."
The father asked, "Why did you say good bye to Grandpa?"
"I don't know." She replied, "It just seemed like the thing to do, Daddy."
The next day Grandpa died, and the father thought this was just a strange coincidence.
A few months later the father put his 3 year old daughter to bed again, told her a story, and listened to her prayers which she ended by saying: "God bless Mommy and Daddy and good bye Grandma."
The father asked, "Why did you say good bye to Grandma?"
"I don't know." She replied, "It just seemed like the thing to do, Daddy."
The next day Grandma died, and the father thought this was just too weird! His daughter was in touch with the other side!
Several weeks later the father was walking down the hallway towards his daughter's room to put his 3 year old daughter to bed again, tell her a story, and listen to her prayers which she ended by saying: "God bless Mommy and good bye Daddy."
The father was too freaked out to ask why she had said this, so just smiled, tucked her in and kissed her forehead and headed into the study. He was in shock, and needed a drink!
He couldn't sleep a wink, and sat in the study all night, drinking coffee, staring at the clock and looking about at the slightest sound!
The next morning his attendant woke him up and he nervously went to the office. He was shaking all day, had lunch brought in and watched the clock. If he could make it till midnight, he was going to be ok. He felt safe in his office, so instead of going home he stayed there, drinking coffee, watching the clock and his watch, jumping at every sound. Finally midnight arrived and he breathed a sigh of relief and went home.
When he got there his wife was standing there waiting for him and said, "I have never seen you work so late. What's the matter?"
He said, "I don't want to talk about it, as I have just spent the worst day of my life."
"You think you had a bad day? You'll never believe what happened to me! This morning the milkman dropped dead on our porch!"
:twisted:

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:32 am

I like that one. Kudos Lew. That reminds me of this joke:

When little johnny's dad came home from a long buisness trip and saw his son with a brand new bike. Curios he asked his son how did he get it?

Little Johnny said,"I got by hiking." The dad got angry and asked again how he got it.

Little Johnny said, "Well, when you were gone. Your boss came over everyday to our house and everyday he would give me 20 dollars to take a hike."

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:47 am

I can't tell jokes that well. Here's someone who can!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLMSgbA-_9k

LewisTheTank

Postby LewisTheTank » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:36 am

R.I.O.T.!!!!!!!

8)

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:59 am

R.I.O.T.!!!!!!!

8)
If you think that's good check out the videos I put in my new post on the Anything section.

LewisTheTank

Postby LewisTheTank » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:40 pm

R.I.O.T.!!!!!!!

8)
If you think that's good check out the videos I put in my new post on the Anything section.
Been there, done that.
Where IS my T-Shirt?
:? 8) :laugh:

LewisTheTank

Postby LewisTheTank » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:47 pm

When Suzy got home, she told her dad she got a 100 in school today. Her dad told her to sit down and tell him all about it.
Suzy said, "Well I got a 20 in math, a 30 in science and a 50 in spelling!"

8)

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:08 am

My dad told me this joke.

Did you here about Cinderella getting fired from Disney World? She got fired because she was sitting on Pinnochio's face saying, "Lie, MotherF@#$%r, Lie!

C.Cat

Postby C.Cat » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:22 pm

The bassist in my band told me this one:

"Knock knock"

Who's there?

"Phillip"

Phillip who?

"Phillip"

Phillip who?

"Phillip"

Phillip who?

"Phillip"

Phillip who?

"Phillip Glass!"

I got it better than he did!

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:04 pm

Care to explain that one? :?
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

Return to “Forum Games”