Unreadably Readable

Popular word games for time well wasted.

Moderator:Æron

Dr. Dos

Postby Dr. Dos » Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:18 am

Okay, let's begin at the beginning, How did putting the word on the street turn into playing strip poker with your double-dealing cronies<br><br>That took a lot of thought...<br><br>I7'5 7|-|3 3/\/|) 0f 7|-|3 w0r1|D @5 w3 |</\/0w it @/\/|D I f33l FI/\/3<br><br>This one's not too bad :\
Anami: Sex with a giant, black scorpion seems fun.

<SteveThePocket> Geez. I want more of this stuff now. Now I know how a horny guy on an imageboard feels.

Henohenomoheji

Postby Henohenomoheji » Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:36 am

it's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine<br><br><br><br>sneos heirt ipkc to ywa loco het meht letl ot ymapnco a nede o'dtn dna sthee,smlv ofr knith ces-lnfn,tde rae owh danrou leeppo wfe a lilts aer teehr thta veeeilb to vaeh I
Miyo! Chikara no chizu!<br><br>Living proof that Ninja and Pirates can live together in peace, harmony, and fun at the expense of ye hapless townsfolk.<br><br>"<br>< e<br> -|-|-/ < <br>< e <br>_________/ <br>-------------------------<br><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Hey... On page 375 it says "Jeebus"...</span>

MillieMudd

Postby MillieMudd » Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:43 am

I have to believe that there are still a few people around who are ???? think for themselves and don't need a company to tell them the cool way to pick their noses.<br><br>Would someone mind telling me what that one word is?

MillieMudd

Postby MillieMudd » Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:33 am

Well, since no one has replied for a while, might as well think something up. <br><br>Here's a quote from 21st Century Fox:<br><br><b>lil' eb ni a moro ulfl fo lame ionls, tub lil' eb seinge a dher fo gzleale ni rhiet udrernewr.</b><br><br>And to keep you guessing longer another one from Dandy and Company:<br><br><b>yeh, yhw si het hira no uroy ahed a dfrnifeet locor rfmo hte ster fo uory ruf?</b>

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:51 am

I'll be in a room full of mail lions, but I'll be seeing a herd of gazelle in their underwear.<br><br>Wow... thats a wierd one!<br><br>Hey, why is the hair on your head a different color from the rest of your fur?<br><br>got that one right away!<br><br>hm.. random quote, or just random? hm... I'll pass. Can't think of anything good right now.
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

Tavis
Moderator (retired)

Postby Tavis » Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:03 am

<!--QuoteBegin-MillieMudd @ Nov 19 2003+ 11:33 PM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (MillieMudd @ Nov 19 2003 @ 11:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> Would someone mind telling me what that one word is?<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br><a href='http://www.ozyandmillie.org/1999/om19990414.html' target='_blank'>self-confident</a>. apparently it got misspelled during the scrambling process.<br><br><!--QuoteBegin-FoxChild @ Nov 19 2003+ 11:51 PM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (FoxChild @ Nov 19 2003 @ 11:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> mail lions<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br>MALE lions... these critters aren't going postal.<br><br>EDIT: Stupid typos...
Last edited by Tavis on Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

hdofu

Postby hdofu » Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:30 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-MillieMudd+Nov 20 2003, 03:33 PM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (MillieMudd @ Nov 20 2003, 03:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> Well, since no one has replied for a while, might as well think something up. <br><br>Here's a quote from 21st Century Fox:<br><br><b>lil' eb ni a moro ulfl fo lame ionls, tub lil' eb seinge a dher fo gzleale ni rhiet udrernewr.</b><br><br>And to keep you guessing longer another one from Dandy and Company:<br><br><b>yeh, yhw si het hira no uroy ahed a dfrnifeet locor rfmo hte ster fo uory ruf?</b> <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br>the second one is<br>hey, why is the hair on your head a different color from the rest of your fur?
[url=http://www.wikitsune.com][img]http://www.wikitsune.com/wikitsune.png[/img][/url]

MillieMudd

Postby MillieMudd » Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:31 pm

Good. You're getting good at this. Now we're going to do 3 quotes.<br><br><b>yuo nokw woh mowne yas ugys udesnrs meht whit hetir yees? lwel, aprnlpaety, hits yug nac od ti thiw shi dahns.<br><br>I ujts rmeebrmd, i vahe to itriwneve ttah mnfcueauatrr aotbu het simnhpet of sDVB hatt tewn tuo laeodd whit atrxnha and rcnii.<br><br>Yuo eerv readh fo a cliloe part? sit spsdupoe ot eb kiel a rabe tarp lyon roem piflanu.</b><br><br>Extra credit if you can tell me what strip they're all from.

Sabre

Postby Sabre » Sun Nov 23, 2003 8:45 pm

Xrm od vpp;@<br><br>I use that with friends often. Its my own code talk.

Dr. Doog

Postby Dr. Doog » Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:23 pm

I thought of that a week ago! awesome!
pants jesus
DCS should've ended the comic a year or two ago.

MillieMudd

Postby MillieMudd » Sat Dec 06, 2003 4:17 pm

Come on, you guys. Are you stumped already? Are you growing tired of this game?

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Sun Dec 07, 2003 6:47 am

well, it IS the end of a simester! things get a little hectic around this time, as people start scrambling to get things done (profs included!)
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

Tavis
Moderator (retired)

Postby Tavis » Sun Dec 07, 2003 7:04 am

Nice use of the word "scrambled"... heh heh<br><br>Acutlaly I was bcemonig dsienhcanted atfer the enrcyptoin tehcniuqes bceame mroe cmopelx.

MillieMudd

Postby MillieMudd » Wed Dec 17, 2003 8:05 pm

I'm leaving for Miami day after tomorrow and i won't be back until New Year's Eve. So, i expect to see these quotes solved before i get back.<br><br><b>Yuo nokw woh mowne yas ugys udesnrs meht whit hetir yees? lwel, aprnlpaety, hits yug nac od ti thiw shi dahns.<br><br>I ujts rmeebrmd, i vahe to itriwneve ttah mnfcueauatrr aotbu het simnhpet of sDVB hatt tewn tuo laeodd whit atrxnha and rcnii.<br><br>Yuo eerv readh fo a cliloe part? sit spsdupoe ot eb kiel a rabe tarp lyon roem piflanu.</b><br><br>Okay, they're the same scrambled quotes i posted before, but nobody paid attention to them for a while. Still, i'll give you extra credit if you can tell me what strip they're all from.

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Thu Dec 18, 2003 7:04 am

hmm.. i didn't expect to see this revived! <br><br><br>"you know how women say guys can undress them with their eyes? well, apparently this guy can do it with his hands."<br>"I just remembered, I have to interview that manufacturer about that shipment of DVD's that went out loaded with anthrax and ricin."<br>"You ever heard of a ?????? part? its supposed to be like a bare partnylon more ?????????"<br><br>Ahahaaahhh.... how.... akward! honestly, i have no idea what these are from... the first two both mess with my head a bit... and the third, well you can see im still a bit baffled.<br><br>where on earth did those come from?

Return to “Forum Games”