New name

New to the forum? Going on vacation? Tell us about it.

Moderator:Æron

Dr. Sticks

Postby Dr. Sticks » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:56 am

Just don't act like two people and I'm sure we're all fine
http://www.spingain.com/?ref=146518
Well put doog. You never posted anything offensive whatsoever
we know she'll be back, like a good bitch should.

D-puff

Postby D-puff » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:03 am

Yeah...it is a little odd, no offense. If you really want to deal with these kind of problems, here's a few tips.

1. Don't take it to heart. More often than not, they're doing it for the response.
2. Don't try to respond back cleverly. Trust me, they always have a way to counter it. Especially on the internet.
3. Don't act angry. The slightest hint of them pissing you off usually just fuels the fire.
4. As Dr. Sticks put it, "tell haters to wank off"
ImageImage

MuffinSticks

Postby MuffinSticks » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:18 am

Segovia, if you have multiple personality disorder you can come clean with us.
And if you're going to change your screen name, DO IT RIGHT FOR ONCE >= [
КТО ТРОГАЛ МОЯ ПУШКА

<Muninn> Too furry for saneville, too girly for boystown
see, how far raine dog got placed in the background? take that you blue bitch

Tarukai

Postby Tarukai » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:47 am

I've honestly given you bits of advice in your drawing thread and such. None of that was to be a dick to you, fyi.

Also, what was with all of the British-esque nonsense earlier? You live in San Antonio, not London.

Also, no offense, but the whole statement of being various faces online to people makes me think that you're an addled teenager trying to find himself, and thus going through random "phases" of different selfs. Not that I'm a psychologist/psychiatrist or anything :roll:
[00:34:00] <Dermy> I do love to manipulate the standard rules of language for opportunistic effect
[00:34:06] <Dermy> Like a grammar hyena, I am
[00:34:16] <Dermy> Munching on the tasty entrails of tradition

[22:26:20] <MuffinSticks> I'm a chocolate muffin with white ears and a striped black and red tail
[22:26:35] <MuffinSticks> And exactly 6 chips

My DA account, for those who care enough to look/click/etc.
And my FA account as well!

RocketGirl

Postby RocketGirl » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:51 am

Also, no offense, but the whole statement of being various faces online to people makes me think that you're an addled teenager trying to find himself, and thus going through random "phases" of different selfs.
Sweet merciful zombie poop! Looking at his profile, Segovia was born the year I graduated high school.

...if I were prone, as many of my friends are, to feeling old, that would probably do it. But for some reason, I'm just not there yet, which I'm pretty okay with. Heh.
Introducing new Dark Side RocketGirl™: Quicker, Easier, More Seductive!

ImageImage

osprey

Postby osprey » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:48 pm

Also, no offense, but the whole statement of being various faces online to people makes me think that you're an addled teenager trying to find himself, and thus going through random "phases" of different selfs.
Sweet merciful zombie poop! Looking at his profile, Segovia was born the year I graduated high school.

...if I were prone, as many of my friends are, to feeling old, that would probably do it. But for some reason, I'm just not there yet, which I'm pretty okay with. Heh.
You look familiar...have I seen you at the 55+ bingo game when I go to pick up my Grandma?
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

Tarukai

Postby Tarukai » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:07 am

It makes me sad that I'm only 3 years older than him and yet, so much beyond in the realm of mental maturity (at least for the most part).
[00:34:00] <Dermy> I do love to manipulate the standard rules of language for opportunistic effect

[22:26:20] <MuffinSticks> I'm a chocolate muffin with white ears and a striped black and red tail

Gecko

Postby Gecko » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:53 am

It makes me sad that I'm only 3 years older than him and yet, so much beyond in the realm of mental maturity (at least for the most part).
How do you think I feel?
Anami and Anami are sitting around Anami says "GRR I AM ANGSTY LET'S EXPRESS ANGST" and so Anami says "ONE OF THE MODS ON DC IS A DICK I POSTED A PICTURE THAT WASN'T REALLY THAT INAPPROPRIATE AND THREE MODS SAW IT AND DID NOTHING THEN A FOURTH ONE SAW IT AND DELETED IT" and Anami says "OMG I HATE MODS >:("

Tarukai

Postby Tarukai » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:45 am

How do you think I feel?
going on 94, eh?

Gecko

Postby Gecko » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:26 am

How do you think I feel?
going on 94, eh?
;_;
Anami and Anami are sitting around Anami says "GRR I AM ANGSTY LET'S EXPRESS ANGST" and so Anami says "ONE OF THE MODS ON DC IS A DICK I POSTED A PICTURE THAT WASN'T REALLY THAT INAPPROPRIATE AND THREE MODS SAW IT AND DID NOTHING THEN A FOURTH ONE SAW IT AND DELETED IT" and Anami says "OMG I HATE MODS >:("

FerretParade

Postby FerretParade » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:32 am

Segovia you really need to get really pantsless drunk with me sometime. I will show you the talking animals!
so there's a high school football coach sittin on the couch,
with a toothpick in his mouth.
and the stray dog won't forget the day,
he tricked him with a chocolate shake. (little trick)

Gecko

Postby Gecko » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:33 am

Segovia you really need to get really pantsless drunk with me sometime. I will show you the talking animals!
Is this like that time you showed me your talking animal?

Tarukai

Postby Tarukai » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:05 am

;_;
I never said it was a problem, toots ;)

Return to “Airport”